API Fin and Body cure ok for cories?

BettaFishObsessed

Have asked a few times on here, but never gotten an answer. Is API Fin and Body cure safe for use with cories? Ive heard rumors that it contains salt so i wanted to make sure other people have used it with cories and theyve been fine before since i dont wanna kill mine

BigManAquatics

It does contain salt, but can't remember how much, i found a breakdown awhile back of the active and inactive ingredients. What are you trying to treat?

Upvote 0

BettaFishObsessed

It does contain salt, but can't remember how much, i found a breakdown awhile back of the active and inactive ingredients. What are you trying to treat?

Fin rot, i had a cory jump out of the tank a while ago during a water change and his fin tore on something when he fell and he ended up developing fin rot. Ive tried just super clean water and Indian almond leaves, hydrogen peroxide baths and swabs, and nothing so far has worked. Ive been recommended methylene blue or however its spelled but i cant get that. So i was gonna use api fin and body cure but if it has salt that will hurt the cory then ill use something else, thanks : ) any suggestions?

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
BettaFishObsessed
Replies
Views
Redshark1
Replies
Views
BettaFishObsessed