API co2 booster and leaf zone is on sale on Amazon

StarGirl

Fishlore VIP
API leaf zone is worthless. It is only potassium and Iron. They need more than that. If you want something for your plants get a good all in one Fert like Thrive C or Aquarium CoOp's Easy green. It may cost more in the end but way more worth it, and it lasts forever. I don't know anything about the booster.

Yyot

StarGirl15 said:
API leaf zone is worthless. It is only potassium and Iron. They need more than that. If you want something for your plants get a good all in one Fert like Thrive C or Aquarium CoOp's Easy green. It may cost more in the end but way more worth it, and it lasts forever. I don't know anything about the booster.
Any comments about Seachems line of flourish, excel, and iron, aka “fundementals”

OP
A

aidanfish2002

StarGirl15 said:
Aquarium co ops easy green is no good. The first ingredient is nitrogen... who doesn't have nitrogen aka nitrate in their tank? Its called adding fish. The percentage of people who don't have sufficient nitrogen level vs the people who do is like 1/99.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom