Experience
1 year
I'm just wondering if I'm fully stocked or if I could add anything else:
37G tall
cycled for two months
planted
sand

Currently:
8 white cloud minnows (I know they like colder water but seem to be doing fine)
6 corys
1 dwarf gourami
1 guppy
2 mystery snails
1 common pleco (my lfs is trying to get in a bn pleco for me and said they would trade when mine was too big or they got one in for me, I know he's going to outgrow the tank I have. He's now about 4 inches)

I was wondering if I could add an angelfish? And my neighbors had two batches of guppies and wanted to get rid of some.

Any suggestions?

Jake the Fish

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
You might be able to add 1 angelfish but make sure they have the same water parameters as your other fish. I think you should move the minnows to another tank personally. If you move the minnows you might be able to go 2 angels.

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
In a 37gal tall with your current stocking...I would leave things as they are. You don't really have room for a full grown angelfish.

gzarr

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Hey, I think I just spotted a white spot on the gourami's 'chin.' What would be the appropriate treatment for ich if that's what it is since I have snails? And, of course, fish that like colder water?

funkman262

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
gzarr said:
Hey, I think I just spotted a white spot on the gourami's 'chin.' What would be the appropriate treatment for ich if that's what it is since I have snails? And, of course, fish that like colder water?
You may want to delete this post and just ask that question in a different thread. That way people can still answer your stocking question without getting sidetracked.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads