Anyone with corner-flo tank experience? Question

1. cwb141 Member Member

2. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

I don't, but if you type in "corner filter" into the forum's search engine, a lot of threads come up. Maybe if you read through those, you'll find useful information.

3. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello CWB. The tank in the link has built in over flow system that has to be connected to either a wet/dry or sump filtration. The tank is pre-drilled. It's really a matter of preference. By having it pre-drilled with the built in over flow allows you to push the tank up against the wall and you don't have to leave space for hang on back filters. Too you can have a much stronger type of filtration. The only draw back to this type of tank is having to crawl under the tank to do the plumbing.
    Too, with the built in over flow you never get the film that can build on top of the water and too you never see a water line.
    Ken

4. gunner13 Well Known Member Member

I have a juwel rio 240l, these tanks have in-built filter,heater and power head, in my opinion these filter systems are amazing and the water is crystal clear all of the time(unless you neglect it). Check out the web site and form your own opinion. I wld never buy another aquatic make again.
    WWW.juwel-aquarium.de/en/index.htm
    Nick