Anyone Love Cheese Here????

Brisilda Kodra

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
alink said:
I live in Wisconsin. It is required by law that every Wisconsinite has at least 4 types of cheese in their refrigerator at all times!!! (not really, lol)

I just counted what I have in mine, and there are 12 types of cheese in the fridge!! I don't think theres been a day that can I remember where I didnt have some type of cheese on something. A lot of times, there will be some with every meal! Is that bad? My doc says so, but other than being overweight and diabetic, my cholesterol and all that is all good so idk lol.
My doc said cheese makes you stupid or something ....

BornThisWayBettas

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Aquaphobia said:
I love Wallace and Gromit! I love that early episode called A Grand Day Out where they realize they've run out of cheese so they build a spaceship to go to the moon and harvest some. Totally silly fun!
Ah, a true child at heart.

Bithimala

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
So, just to share, 3/4 of the reason the diet I'm on currently is actually working is because it didn't require me to sacrifice cheese

Brisilda Kodra

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Bithimala said:
So, just to share, 3/4 of the reason the diet I'm on currently is actually working is because it didn't require me to sacrifice cheese
Nice

ClearEyes

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
One of my favorite comedians has a joke where he goes to the doctor, and when the doctor asks about his diet, he says, "I eat pretty healthy. I don't really mess with cheese", although he used a much stronger word than "mess". The punchline was he realized he needed to dial back his use of bad language if he was using that word when talking with his doctor

marijo

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I love cheese in every forms, creamy, melted. baked, slices, cubes , curds, strings....and when you think about it, we should say thank you to the cows, goats, sheeps, buffalos ....

Brisilda Kodra

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
marijo said:
I love cheese in every forms, creamy, melted. baked, slices, cubes , curds, strings....and when you think about it, we should say thank you to the cows, goats, sheeps, buffalos ....
True lol thank you goats and sheep's!!!

Aquaphobia

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I was lucky. A local museum had a special display about Tibet and there was a members-only event where Tibetans made traditional foods and drinks. They were shocked that I liked the butter tea! They said most North Americans find it too weird.

oOBlueOo

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Anyone else try deep fried cheese curds?

Sent from my 0PM92 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

matsungit

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Aquaphobia said:
Don't forget the yaks! Tibetan yak cheese is amazing
Or the carabao. The milk, cheese, and ice cream from this guy tastes amazing. To me at least, lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carabao

oOBlueOo said:
Anyone else try deep fried cheese curds?

Sent from my 0PM92 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app
You mean like fried cheese sticks? I sometimes deep fry cheddar or cheese food wrapped in rice paper. Or sometimes breaded instead of rice paper. If I don't wrap it in something it gets lost in the frying oil, haha.

Aquaphobia

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
That's true! Some have been imported to Canada, near me in fact, to start a water buffalo dairy! I got the chance to tour the farm

Aquaphobia

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
JoelTRG said:
This is the last thing I expected to ever see on a fish forum. Lol
What, a passionate discussion about cheese? I would have thought that a passionate discussion about fish sticks would have been more out of place

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Aquaphobia said:
What, a passionate discussion about cheese? I would have thought that a passionate discussion about fish sticks would have been more out of place
I think they meant because this is a fish forum offering information & advice about fish keeping then a discussion on cheese is out of place.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom