anyone live in southern Maine?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MJDuti, Jul 2, 2014.

1. MJDuti

MJDutiWell Known MemberMember

It came up in a conversation as a possible place to look at for a move. Highly unlikely, but still. I know nothing of the place other than the winters are worse than down here in CT. Would this squash my idea of having a pond? What else can you tell me? Other than the fact I can get amazing lobster pretty easily.

I prefer something further south, such as Delaware. Anyone live there? Cost of living is just insane here.

2. _Fried_Bettas_

_Fried_Bettas_Well Known MemberMember

I lived on the border there in Kittery when I was stationed at the submarine shipyard there, but that was over 25 years ago. Beautiful part of the country, a lot colder than Southern California.

3. Fishy Friends

Fishy FriendsWell Known MemberMember

Pretty decent here in Virginia. Winter 2013-2014 pretty bad but normally mild. Near the ocean - bay - and mountains.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

4. garikapc

garikapcValued MemberMember

To go off what fishy friends said...I have a sister that lives in northern VA and she likes it. I used to volunteer with someone who went to school in the Baltimore area and she also speak well of it. If you want to go west, a bit, Cleveland, OH is the place to be!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice