anyone live in southern Maine?

1. MJDuti Well Known Member Member

It came up in a conversation as a possible place to look at for a move. Highly unlikely, but still. I know nothing of the place other than the winters are worse than down here in CT. Would this squash my idea of having a pond? What else can you tell me? Other than the fact I can get amazing lobster pretty easily.

I prefer something further south, such as Delaware. Anyone live there? Cost of living is just insane here.

2. _Fried_Bettas_ Well Known Member Member

I lived on the border there in Kittery when I was stationed at the submarine shipyard there, but that was over 25 years ago. Beautiful part of the country, a lot colder than Southern California.

3. Fishy Friends Well Known Member Member

Pretty decent here in Virginia. Winter 2013-2014 pretty bad but normally mild. Near the ocean - bay - and mountains.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

4. garikapc Member Member

To go off what fishy friends said...I have a sister that lives in northern VA and she likes it. I used to volunteer with someone who went to school in the Baltimore area and she also speak well of it. If you want to go west, a bit, Cleveland, OH is the place to be!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app