anyone live in Pennsylvania?

1. MJDuti

MJDuti Well Known Member Member

We are looking to possibly relocate and we happen to agree on PA. We have some family scattered throughout the state but are planning to stay on the eastern side. Ideally anywhere an hour-ish most outside of Philli would be best. For anyone that lives/lived there can you make any recommendations for places that are suburbin enough, have decent schools, close enough jobs, and are not going to kill you with taxes?

2. EricV

EricV Fishlore VIP Member

Can't help you with the eastern side but I've lived around Pittsburgh for the majority of my life (born in New York and spent a few years in Texas).

3. Theman1

Theman1 Valued Member Member

I live in the Wilkes Barre/Scranton area, but its about 3 hours away from Philly.

4. jwhorner6

jwhorner6 Well Known Member Member

The only thing in Pennsylvania that I can recommend is that fish place in Lancaster pa. It is the largest pet store in the country and has an awesome selection of fish. I live in Maryland and it is about an hour away. Im planning on going this weekend

5. OP
    OP
    MJDuti

MJDuti Well Known Member Member

that's more than enough reason to move there...right now. That Pet Place?! I've ordered from them before but had no idea they were close, and so huge.

6. jwhorner6

jwhorner6 Well Known Member Member

Yep that's the one. It is called that fish place that pet place. Weird name but it is absolutely huge with tons of fish stuff and other stuff as well. Even a petting aquarium set up with turtles and stuff the kids can pet. It is the one pet store that my wife and kids actually like to go to with me.