Anyone like to go fishing?

AggressiveAquatics

Hey I was wondering how many people go fishing on here? I used to go weekly when I lived in Florida because saltwater fishing was so fun and my record was 24 catches in a day but now that I live in Arizona there’s really only lakes up in the mountains and I haven’t got much luck with freshwater fishing. Here’s some pics from what I caught in Florida

And here’s the sunset one night

jpaquatics

Yep, bass fishing in Texas is great!

Betta'sAnonymous

Looks like a hammerhead in pic 1?

AggressiveAquatics

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Looks like a hammerhead in pic 1?
It’s actually a bonnethead shark a smaller version of a hammerhead

smee82

I love fishing and go all the time whenever im back home in australia. Theres a salt water canal that run along the back of my grandparents place thats full of bream, rock cod and mud crabs. Ive also got a few mangrove jacks and barra.

veggieshark

I like fishing, too. I am nowhere close to saltwater so it is a vacation thing for me.

fish 321

Fishing is my life! I can hardly make it through winter so I go outside and practice casting my flyrod in the yard. My brothers and I once caught 100 salmon in one day, it was all fun until we had to fillet all of them. Sorry for the picture dump, I couldn't help myself.

Kribensis27

Well, I live in Minnesota. You can’t live here without crappie, pike, and walleye fishing at least occasionally. Don’t really have any pics.

Flyfisha

I have no photos of the Platypus that share our small creeks that pass for rivers in Oz. Enough to say I have seen up to 8 in one evening on a trout stream.

Fresh water is my first choice.Occasionally I go to the salt . Check out this species of salt water fish . The flathead also known as a lizard.
That’s not me in the photo by the way.

Unknown9182

Fishing makes a person feel better physically and mentally. Usually in the summer me and my dad go deep water fishing off the coast in Florida, the haul is BIG!
Red snapper, triggerfish, and yellow tail snapper

smee82

I love flathead. The best lure i ever used for flatheads was a red wool dipped into a sticky concoction my late uncle used to make. We would Head out just before the tide changed and just keep reeling them in.

AggressiveAquatics

Kribensis27 said:
Well, I live in Minnesota. You can’t live here without crappie, pike, and walleye fishing at least occasionally. Don’t really have any pics.
Pike is so fun to catch the biggest I’ve ever caught was almost as big as me which still isn’t very big for Pike.

Unknown9182 said:
Fishing makes a person feel better physically and mentally. Usually in the summer me and my dad go deep water fishing off the coast in Florida, the haul is BIG!
Red snapper, triggerfish, and yellow tail snapper
I would go deep sea fishing every once and a while in Florida but he one thing I never caught but is my dream fish to catch is mahi mahi

Unknown9182

AggressiveAquatics said:
Pike is so fun to catch the biggest I’ve ever caught was almost as big as me which still isn’t very big for Pike.

I would go deep sea fishing every once and a while in Florida but he one thing I never caught but is my dream fish to catch is mahi mahi
Mahi Mahi (Dolphin) are very fun to fight, we usually catch them down in the Florida keys.

AggressiveAquatics

Unknown9182 said:
Mahi Mahi (Dolphin) are very fun to fight, we usually catch them down in the Florida keys.
Man I was gonna go there over the summer until Covid hit. Maybe next summer

Betta'sAnonymous

I don't fish as often as i used to or prefer to, partially because the kids are a pain to take sometimes and partially because most of my fishing buddies are gone.

Do miss saltwater fishing, used to fish piers and beaches in NC, catching everything from sharks, mackerel, rays and flounder! And who knows what else.

Unknown9182

AggressiveAquatics said:
Man I was gonna go there over the summer until Covid hit. Maybe next summer
I was also going to go there for spring break with my dad but the keys got shutdown. We went in the summer and brought in a huge haul, tons of mangrove snapper and yellow tail. So fun.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom