Anyone Know Where To Buy Fancy Goldfish Online?

Dbo487

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Looking for Orandas and Ranchu but it is so hard to find a good website who sells them, I have only come across a couple, selection seems limited.

KinsKicks

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Have you tried dandy orandas?

Dbo487

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
KinsKicks said:
Have you tried dandy orandas?
Yes I dont know if I am navigating it wrong or what but it always says no fish available at this time

GoldFiska

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Dandy Orandas has auctions every Friday. They are really good sellers. Some other good sellers are:

Zhao's Fancies
Coast Gem USA
King Koi Goldfish
East Coast Ranchu

Zhao's, DO, and ECR are probably the best ones from this list.
I also have a friend who is selling beautiful baby orandas for really affordable prices. If you are interested I'll give you the contact info.

Dbo487

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
GoldFiska said:
Dandy Orandas has auctions every Friday. They are really good sellers. Some other good sellers are:

Zhao's Fancies
Coast Gem USA
King Koi Goldfish
East Coast Ranchu

Zhao's, DO, and ECR are probably the best ones from this list.
I also have a friend who is selling beautiful baby orandas for really affordable prices. If you are interested I'll give you the contact info.
Thank you those are good suggestions, I have tried those, I ordered from Coast Gem USA , they are just so big on there I wanted to start out a little smaller so they all start out the same size, mine are 3inches head to tail now. But those just seem to be the only websites that come up, Idk I guess i just thought there has to be more places that sell fancies than just those ones!

GoldFiska

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Dborz487 said:
Thank you those are good suggestions, I have tried those, I ordered from Coast Gem USA , they are just so big on there I wanted to start out a little smaller so they all start out the same size, mine are 3inches head to tail now. But those just seem to be the only websites that come up, Idk I guess i just thought there has to be more places that sell fancies than just those ones!
Yea, not too many sellers unfortunately. If you want young fish you might want to try buying from a hobbyist.

Dbo487

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
GoldFiska said:
Yea, not too many sellers unfortunately. If you want young fish you might want to try buying from a hobbyist.
Never thought of that, I guess ill have to do some more research!

KinsKicks

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Dborz487 said:
Never thought of that, I guess ill have to do some more research!
Another option is ebay as well! My friend has gotten some beautiful babies from there; make sure to buy from those woh good reviews

Dbo487

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
KinsKicks said:
Another option is ebay as well! My friend has gotten some beautiful babies from there; make sure to buy from those woh good reviews
Yeah Ive been checking like everyday! Thats actually how I found the coast gem USA website

Found this guy on there
fish.jpeg

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom