Anyone Know What's Up With My Blue Velvet Neo?

Metallica1175

It seems like its a clear blueish green, with yellow stripe on it's head with yellow organs. I've had it for about 2 weeks or so. It acts perfectly normal. Swims around, eats, grazes, hangs upside down. The others that were delivered seem to be normal looking blue velvets.

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Does it look white or yellow in the body? Like this?
20160905_202431.jpg 20160905_202733.jpg

I would isolate that shrimp from the others in case it's a disease. I believe what took out my shrimp was muscular necrosis. Anyway, they all died eventually after turning white inside.

OP
M

Metallica1175

angelcraze said:
Does it look white or yellow in the body? Like this?
20160905_202431.jpg 20160905_202733.jpg

I would isolate that shrimp from the others in case it's a disease. I believe what took out my shrimp was muscular necrosis. Anyway, they all died eventually after turning white inside.
It's a kind of clear bluish green with yellow in the body. There's no milky white on it.

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Metallica1175 said:
It's a kind of clear bluish green with yellow in the body. There's no milky white on it.
Like my first pic? The small shrimp with the white is also inside. The ones around it are normal and clear. Regardless, I would isolate that one. Wish I did that for my shrimp.

OP
M

Metallica1175

angelcraze said:
Like my first pic? The small shrimp with the white is also inside. Regardless, I would isolate that one. Wish I did that for my shrimp.
Kind of like the first one.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom