Anyone Know Any Strong Swiimers?

PrayforMojo

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I am looking for a couple of fish to inhabit the top of my tall tank. There is a lot of water movement from the filter and the other fish do not stay up there very long. I would like to know if anyone has some ideas on what species of fish I can use or if there is ways to encourage more use of the tank. Your help and comments are appreciated.
mojo

Gunnie

Well Known
Reaction score
Without knowing what other fish you have in your tank, I would suggest one of the danio species.

OP
P

PrayforMojo

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
hello, thank you for your replies. I have 8 black skirt tetras, and 6 black neon tetras. Yes tom, this is for my 45 gallon. It is tall and the water flow from the filter is quite strong. Any suggestions? med size fish perferably. Something a little flashier than the tetras, as much as I love them.
thanks mojo

OP
P

PrayforMojo

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I looked them up and they seem very nice. I will have to ask around and keep my eyes open for a good deal.
mojo

Stradius011

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Have you seen the correct one? Is the one you've seen translucent? A lot of people get confused between Glass Catfish and African Glass Catfish. African Glass Catfishes are silver.

New Threads