Anyone know a good Shrimp Breeder and pea puffer breeder?

Chomas007

I got some golden back yellow shrimp from my lfs but they dont look too healthy and as a matter of fact one already died. I know water parameters are fine for sure so i suspect that they didnt have a good batch cuz even at their store they didnt look too "wow". Anyway, I was wondering if yall knew a reliable shrimp breeder website? Let me know! Have a good one guys :)

StarGirl

You only need 3 posts to check the b/s/t/f here. I believe there are some shrimps for sale there. :)

Upvote 0

Chomas007

You only need 3 posts to check the b/s/t/f here. I believe there are some shrimps for sale there. :)
Three posts for what? haha im just a little confused as to what you mean lol

Upvote 0

StarGirl

You have to have 50 posts to participate in the buy sell trade free postings. You have 48 ;)

Upvote 0

jmaldo

Pwilly07 sells shrimp, in fact picking some up this weekend.
He is a sponsor here on Fishlore, "Great" guy and stock
"Highly" recommend

Pwilly's Fish Emporium Forum

Good Luck!

Upvote 0

Pwilly07

I got some golden back yellow shrimp from my lfs but they dont look too healthy and as a matter of fact one already died. I know water parameters are fine for sure so i suspect that they didnt have a good batch cuz even at their store they didnt look too "wow". Anyway, I was wondering if yall knew a reliable shrimp breeder website? Let me know! Have a good one guys :)
I have some nice yellow ones among many other colors. Use the forum for stuff or do www.pwillysfishemporium.com

Upvote 0

Chomas007

I have some nice yellow ones among many other colors. Use the forum for stuff or do www.pwillysfishemporium.com
Oh sweet! Really cool site broski! Do you sell both males and females?
Or is it just a mixed bunch

Upvote 0

Pwilly07

Hey!

I sell a mixture of both. If you get 10, you'll get both males and females guaranteed. Since these are breeding tanks, I try not to give out all males or all females so I can make more. I added the green jade and orange rili to the site last night. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Monsterchu
  • Question
Replies
Views
tjander
Replies
Views
Gameynerd23