Anyone into weight lifting or exercising ???

Taritus

Valued Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all just wondering if any weight lifters, fitness buffs, or anyone into exercise at all is also a fish freak
Just thought I'd make this to discuss what y'all do for exercise what ya lift and to give help on diets and see what y'all do

HappiestCamper

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I'm interested in this thread! I'll be a certified personal trainer here soon, I love my kettle bells and yoga. But I also love to lift. I'll use any excuse to take my workout outside as well

Taritus

Valued Member
Reaction score
That's absolutely awesome I tried hot yoga once and that was a amazing experience
Personally I lift almost everyday but wanted to look into yoga for being more flexible and a more relaxed workout
Glad ur interested in thread: )

Sarah73

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hot yoga? Haha what kind of yoga is that? I don't do weightlifting, but I swim

HappiestCamper

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hot yoga/Bikram yoga are really similar except one guy put a copyright on Bikram lol but it's done in a hot room. I've never met a form of yoga I didn't like lol

Tk82

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I weightlifted for about 4 years. Bench, pullovers, shoulder press, curls, deadlifts, squats, preacher curls, pull ups, dips, leg lifts, ab wheel, pushups, a little cardio not so much cuz i was trying to build mass not lose it lol. Was on a high protein n carb diet. Wasnt counting calories too much either since i was trying to eat everything in sight lol. But unfortunately not really a "fitness buff" anymore because of my job but i still do occasional calisthenics.. situps, pushups, free squats. Im def. a fish lover n hot yoga sounds interesting

:) fatcatfish (:

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I do 3km runs on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On a Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I do chest presses, low row, sit ups, the plank, rowing, leg extensions and a 2.4km run.

Taritus

Valued Member
Reaction score
Yea iv started to like yoga after I learned it's not what everyone says it is which is bending into a pretzel and being uncomfortable
It actually does help quite a bit in building strength

Welcome tk82 and fatcatfish!!
U must have been a beast in the day tk82, on a similar diet called the paleo diet so iv cut out grain dairy Salt and anything else that taste good
Fatcatfish do u run marathons I'm interested in trying out cardio to make sure my upper body doesn't put pace lower: ) I hardly do legs besides some machines and 750 on leg press

Tk82

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Taritus said:
U must have been a beast in the day tk82, on a similar diet called the paleo diet so iv cut out grain dairy Salt and anything else that taste good
Fatcatfish do u run marathons I'm interested in trying out cardio to make sure my upper body doesn't put pace lower: ) I hardly do legs besides some machines and 750 on leg press
Welllll, i wouldnt say a beast perse.. Maybe an animal. Its been 5 years since ive stopped.

Taritus said:
Working out ya legs are definite must. Its pretty much your foundation other than your core. Leg presses, squats, front squats, step ups etc. You dont want to be top heavy w/ weak foundations...besides its a great way to release endorphins.621]

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I was into fitness heavily when I was in the service. Now that I'm retired, I just hit the weight bench a couple of times a week,the golf course once a month, and play with my kids daily. That's how I stay in shape

Taritus

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome cowboy and Dave!
I do work them out they just don't get as much "attention" when it comes to exercising compared to chest
That's good your staying in shape Dave iv seen people retire and put on serious beer gut

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Taritus said:
Welcome cowboy and Dave!
I do work them out they just don't get as much "attention" when it comes to exercising compared to chest
That's good your staying in shape Dave iv seen people retire and put on serious beer gut
Lol I got me a little one of those.

Taritus

Valued Member
Reaction score
Well even if it's for a job it's good to maintain a healthy body and have u tried a cleaner that attaches to drain instead of carrying water

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom