Anyone Here From Canada?

AquaticQueen

Okay, StarGirl15 and Wrench do this, so I thought I would too.
Anyone else on here Canadian? Wanna talk Canadian style? Lol.

Wrench

Wanna go run over and get some pootin eh?
Maybe a pabst???? Lol.....am I close?????

AquaticQueen

Wrench said:
Wanna go run over and get some pootin eh?
Maybe a pabst???? Lol.....am I close?????
Sure. Maybe just some milk for me though, lol.

Wrench

AquaticQueen said:
Sure. Maybe just some milk for me though, lol.
Lol, I couldn't help it.
I went to Canada when I was a kid...it was a long drive from southern california but fun...Montana is the ugliest state I have seen in my life....flat with dead trees everywhere...and then this shining light opens up into Cananda, clear at water I have ever seen,first time I ever saw snow,first time I remember ever eating a banana split outside when its 4°F with my grandpa,first snowball fight...first time seeing a cop on a horse, it is a memory I look back upon fondly

AquaticQueen

Wrench said:
Lol, I couldn't help it.
I went to Canada when I was a kid...it was a long drive from southern california but fun...Montana is the ugliest state I have seen in my life....flat with dead trees everywhere...and then this shining light opens up into Cananda, clear at water I have ever seen,first time I ever saw snow,first time I remember ever eating a banana split outside when its 4°F with my grandpa,first snowball fight...first time seeing a cop on a horse, it is a memory I look back upon fondly
Sounds like some nice memories.
Yep, we get lots of snow down here, plus the -40 degrees temperatures sometimes, brrrrr. At least we get a summer once a year.
When I was younger, my sister, my cousin, and I had this plan to save up and tour Scotland. It never happened, just a dream, but still would've been nice to go.

Wrench

AquaticQueen said:
Sounds like some nice memories.
Yep, we get lots of snow down here, plus the -40 degrees temperatures sometimes, brrrrr. At least we get a summer once a year.
When I was younger, my sister, my cousin, and I had this plan to save up and tour Scotland. It never happened, just a dream, but still would've been nice to go.
I would love to go to scottland....play St.Andrews, the links...first golf course in the world :)

Top Bottom