Anyone have any musical talent here?

lbonini1

I can sing and I think I have Absolute Pitch.

Any musical talent here?

Aquarist

Piano Smiley.jpg

MusicNotes.png

Ken

lbonini1

Coradee

I was in the choir at school & play the piano but haven't played in many years, to most people's relief I would imagine

lbonini1

Coradee said:
I was in the choir at school & play the piano but haven't played in many years, to most people's relief I would imagine
Lol, I'm sure you aren't thaaat bad.

If it helps I can't play Piano with both my hands without getting all weird with the fingering

Gena

My choir teacher in high school told me to mouth the words and not actually sing.

lbonini1

Gena said:
My choir teacher in high school told me to mouth the words and not actually sing.
Aw I'm sorry

What a rude teacher though...

Gena

She did worse things to me, lol. I should've reported what happened at that school to the state and had the family legal team serve them or something. The underclass dean left because of what administration did to me.

Anyway, mean choir teachers stink.

BornThisWayBettas

Well, I guess I can sing pretty good, it's just that I'm terrified to sing in front of anybody lol! I actually sang solo for my church when they held a talent show when I was little, but I didn't have stage fright back then haha! Although, I'd probably do it again anyways.

Jsigmo

I play a pretty mean...

Stereo!

Actually, I had 7 years of piano lessons and played trumpet and french horn in Jr High and High school. Haven't touched a spit-valve in 40 years, though!

platymum2801

I loved singing but I'm shy! I could probably play an instrument pretty good too if I ever put the effort into learning and keeping it up, I was a starter and stopper of many things as a kid. Dancing too. My daughter on the other hand (4) has bags of confidence and is great at making songs up and singing them she's not so good at dancing though! We took her to ballet for a while but she's not the daintiest little girl! Clumsy and Tom boyish

I think singing is great for families and bonding

nathanlubensky

I play music you might hate. haha. rock and metal drummer on board

Tolak

Rock & metal guitar here, li'l Marshall minI stack outside the fishroom.

nathanlubensky

I get a little worried when I practice I have one tank in my room. I figure at the very least it causes extra surface agitation lol

shusband

I'm a trombonist.

oOBlueOo

I'm self teaching myself metal guitar here. I took a few lessons just to get the basics down and my instructor said I picked up on it pretty well.

I also like to sing...in the car. Not around people, cuz I'm shy >_<

Nickynack

I can play the keyboard, and the good old fashioned recorder. But mostly I love to sing. I don't know whether I'm any good or not! I just love to sing my kids like my singing at least

PlatySquad4

nathanlubensky

i'm actually playin a show next saturday I am pretty pumped!

NinjaTetra

I play drums, both the set and marching tenors. Lots of fun!

~ <-----that's one of those cool squiggly lines you do before a signature.

MJDuti

Gotta get back into my guitar again. Started learning the piano years ago. When I get time later I want to take them up again. Wish I could sing...

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom