Anyone google themselves?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meenu, Apr 13, 2010.

1. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

Just curious if anyone's ever googled their name? Does a bunch of information come up?

I just did it, and my facebook comes up, and a couple of newspaper articles. But any older articles no longer show up.
    My husband - nothing.

2. Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

Nothing used to come up with mine but there's more now :p
    My face book page doesn't come up but one of the pages I facebook that I comment on does :p

3. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

My best friend is a cancer research scientist - really cool stuff comes up on hers, articles she's published.

Mine is mixed good and bad - a federal case I testified on, and a case I tried.

4. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

When I google myself, I look like a model (seriously). It's not really me, but I sure wish it was.

5. TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

My friend googled himself (that just sounds rude lol!) and found out that there's a school in the USA with the exact same name as him! He emailed them and they sent him a bunch of history of the school, it was really interesting.
    I did it years ago, it was just my facebook page when I had it lol!

6. angelfish220Well Known MemberMember

while googling my name I found this. Its pretty cool, and the personality that went with my name actually matched my own!

7. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

Tigerfishy, I must admit that I really love your new signature. Wherever did you get it?:whistling:

8. HOWsMomWell Known MemberMember

Nothing in the first 5 pages is about me - I didn't go further than that.

Helps that I have a ridiculously common last name, I think.

9. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

my name is uncommon...if I put quotes around my name, I get more hits about me, but it's stuff I don't want out there about me, bleh.

10. peacemaker92Well Known MemberMember

When I googled my name, I found my own blog and a comment I made a long time ago in another website about fish. haha

11. ColumbianShark3Valued MemberMember

I came up with a guy who played for the Yankees with my name

12. LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

Mine tells me I own a yacht, restaurant and vacation resort. If only it were true. :;laughing

13. timmygt33Valued MemberMember

It comes up with me and old athletics results as i represented Australia when i was at school. Lucky i share my last name with less than 40 people in the world!

14. TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

There are only 3 pics I can use: :;dk :whistling: :;laughing

EDIT: just googled myself out of interest, the very first link is a link to my ex bf's social network page, that he only got AFTER us, so why my name would register with his page is a mystery. It is actually very scary, I don't want his details to be associated with mine it's no longer any of his business, this was 3 YEARS ago now... The second link was to my local newspaper.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  15. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

I meant that very odd description of Twilight. lol

16. TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

Ooh, I know, the smilies say it all (shifty don't know, whistling, and rofl!). Except there's no tutu one... hold on, let me see what I can do... :party0011: - closest I could get I'm afraid. Anyway I'm :;ot, sorry hahaha!!

17. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

It's okay that you're off-topic, especially since I am the one that got you there, and I started the thread. :)

Jaysee as a cheerleader I totally don't see...

18. TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

Well, with your permission, it's different :p.

Lol, it was kinda sparkly and kinda dancey, it's the best FL could provide at this time of emergency! Picture it now. "Gimme an S, gimme a P, gimme an A, gimme an R, gimme a K, gimme an L, gimme an E. Yeeeeeeesssss, I SPARKLE!!! Wooooo"

19. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

now I want to go to a footbball game... ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice