Anyone google themselves?

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Just curious if anyone's ever googled their name? Does a bunch of information come up?

I just did it, and my facebook comes up, and a couple of newspaper articles. But any older articles no longer show up.
My husband - nothing.

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nothing used to come up with mine but there's more now
My face book page doesn't come up but one of the pages I facebook that I comment on does

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
My best friend is a cancer research scientist - really cool stuff comes up on hers, articles she's published.

Mine is mixed good and bad - a federal case I testified on, and a case I tried.

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
When I google myself, I look like a model (seriously). It's not really me, but I sure wish it was.

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
My friend googled himself (that just sounds rude lol!) and found out that there's a school in the USA with the exact same name as him! He emailed them and they sent him a bunch of history of the school, it was really interesting.
I did it years ago, it was just my facebook page when I had it lol!

angelfish220

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
while googling my name I found this. Its pretty cool, and the personality that went with my name actually matched my own!

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Tigerfishy, I must admit that I really love your new signature. Wherever did you get it?:whistling:

HOWsMom

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nothing in the first 5 pages is about me - I didn't go further than that.

Helps that I have a ridiculously common last name, I think.

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
my name is uncommon...if I put quotes around my name, I get more hits about me, but it's stuff I don't want out there about me, bleh.

peacemaker92

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
When I googled my name, I found my own blog and a comment I made a long time ago in another website about fish. haha

timmygt33

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It comes up with me and old athletics results as i represented Australia when i was at school. Lucky i share my last name with less than 40 people in the world!

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Tigerfishy, I must admit that I really love your new signature. Wherever did you get it?:whistling:
There are only 3 pics I can use: :whistling:

EDIT: just googled myself out of interest, the very first link is a link to my ex bf's social network page, that he only got AFTER us, so why my name would register with his page is a mystery. It is actually very scary, I don't want his details to be associated with mine it's no longer any of his business, this was 3 YEARS ago now... The second link was to my local newspaper.

Last edited:

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I meant that very odd description of Twilight. lol

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Ooh, I know, the smilies say it all (shifty don't know, whistling, and rofl!). Except there's no tutu one... hold on, let me see what I can do... arty0011: - closest I could get I'm afraid. Anyway I'm , sorry hahaha!!

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
It's okay that you're off-topic, especially since I am the one that got you there, and I started the thread.

Jaysee as a cheerleader I totally don't see...

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Well, with your permission, it's different .

Lol, it was kinda sparkly and kinda dancey, it's the best FL could provide at this time of emergency! Picture it now. "Gimme an S, gimme a P, gimme an A, gimme an R, gimme a K, gimme an L, gimme an E. Yeeeeeeesssss, I SPARKLE!!! Wooooo"

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom