Anyone Going To The Betta Show In May?

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by 12Cin12, Mar 17, 2019.

1. 12Cin12Valued MemberMember

I am thinking about making the trek to the IBC Betta show in MAY in Atlanta. Has anyone been to this show, and is it a good place to purchase Bettas OR is it just a place for competition. They list that there’ll be an auction and a raffle, but I’m not sure if I can just buy a fish. Thanks!

2. WinterSoldier.Well Known MemberMember

No! I don't live remotely near atlanta, when you go make sure to take TONS of pictures and then make sure to post them on here. I am sure all of the users would love to see them!!

3. 12Cin12Valued MemberMember

O
    Ok! I’m looking forward to it! Only 2 months!

4. FanaticFishlore VIPMember

Nope, not near that area but I am going to the upcoming Aquashella on March 30.

5. 12Cin12Valued MemberMember

Ok, just looked that up - looks like so much fun! I'd love to do that!

6. AmynnasValued MemberMember

Ohhh theres a show up by my mom's house in june. I would so love to go to that one.

7. firesflighttValued MemberMember

goodness, if i had betta shows in my area i would go for sure. sounds like a lot of fun! take some good pictures while you're there okay? :D

8. r5n8xaw00Well Known MemberMember

I would like to go too, but live to far away. Has anyone ever heard of a Betta show in Houston, I would go to that one for sure.

9. BNBettaValued MemberMember

I’m considering going! I’ve never been to one before so I am not sure about just purchasing a fish.

10. 12Cin12Valued MemberMember

I'm looking forward to going, BUT that means I have to keep my tanks open and NOT fill them with fish. Going to be difficult because has anyone else noticed that there are lots of good fish available since its turned spring?

11. AmynnasValued MemberMember

Theres one in Dallas in june.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice