Anyone Going To The Betta Show In May?

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Cin12

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I am thinking about making the trek to the IBC Betta show in MAY in Atlanta. Has anyone been to this show, and is it a good place to purchase Bettas OR is it just a place for competition. They list that there’ll be an auction and a raffle, but I’m not sure if I can just buy a fish. Thanks!

r5n8xaw00

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I would like to go too, but live to far away. Has anyone ever heard of a Betta show in Houston, I would go to that one for sure.

BNBetta

Valued Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about making the trek to the IBC Betta show in MAY in Atlanta. Has anyone been to this show, and is it a good place to purchase Bettas OR is it just a place for competition. They list that there’ll be an auction and a raffle, but I’m not sure if I can just buy a fish. Thanks!

I’m considering going! I’ve never been to one before so I am not sure about just purchasing a fish.

OP
12Cin12

12Cin12

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I'm looking forward to going, BUT that means I have to keep my tanks open and NOT fill them with fish. Going to be difficult because has anyone else noticed that there are lots of good fish available since its turned spring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom