Anyone Going To See The Last Jedi? As A Plus, What Is Your Favorite Star Wars Movie? No Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleFish

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Going this Saturday and am soooo excited!!

I've got to say that my favorite movie is either Return of the Jedi or The Force Awakens. Can't pick between the better acting of TFA vs. Vader turning back to the light in RotJ.

So, are you going to see The Last Jedi yet?
And what are your favorite Star Wars films?

tyguy7760

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Man...hard to pick my favorite...But it's gotta be between empire, rogue one, and revenge of the sith. But really...you can't go wrong with any of them except episode 1 and 2.

But i'll definitely be seeing the new one. Can't wait.

Gamer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yes!!!!!!

Return of the Jedi or empire or revenge of the Sith here

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I've seen them all and will probably see this one too. Although I always get excited about a new Star Wars movie, for me, the hype is always better than the experience itself. I can't say I have a personal favorite.

DanielleFish

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I've seen them all and will probably see this one too. Although I always get excited about a new Star Wars movie, for me, the hype is always better than the experience itself. I can't say I have a personal favorite.
Yeah, I've been really psyching myself up to watch The Last Jedi. I've watched the trailer about 20 times!
As a P.S., another cool Star Wars video I found on YouTube that I can't help but share (even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the new movie)...but I thought it was so cool I couldn't not show it to you guys.

Farlowella Fella

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Going this Friday after watching Force Awakens. I've been watching one a night leading up
has anyone else noticed that Aunt Beru doesn't have a costume? she's wearing a jean jacket and a floral shirt

JeffK

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I think my favorite would have to be Revenge of the Sith, although I thought Rogue One was very well done.
I'll take my son over the holidays, my wife has no interest.

DanielleFish

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Going this Friday after watching Force Awakens. I've been watching one a night leading up
has anyone else noticed that Aunt Beru doesn't have a costume? she's wearing a jean jacket and a floral shirt
You're right, she doesn't!

I think my favorite would have to be Revenge of the Sith, although I thought Rogue One was very well done.
I'll take my son over the holidays, my wife has no interest.
I also love Revenge of the Sith - it's in my top 4!

Last edited by a moderator:

Farlowella Fella

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Favourites in order would probably be Jedi, Empire, Force awakens. Ep. 1, 2, and 3 are OK, they should have gotten Lawrence Kasdan to write them as well!

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
The Last Jedi would definitely be my favorite, now that I watched it.

DanielleFish

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Just got back from seeing it, it was amazing and so intense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom