anyone ever heard of albino otos??

Discussion in 'Otocinclus' started by travicki, Apr 2, 2012.

1. travickiNew MemberMember

my otos had babies and i think one of them may be albino....it has no color to it whatsoever...if i can catch it while it's out sometime i will try to snap a photo of it and post it, but wondered if anyone had ever heard of anything like this happening before. the little guys aren't even a week old yet and it's a heavily planted tank so it's hard to find them AND there are now MORE eggs on the plants and the sides of the tank so i expect there will be more little ones soon enough....these otos are going spawn crazy!!! (ok, i tried to attach photos of the tank they are in so you can see why they are hard to find...i just hope it worked)

Attached Files:

2. Akari_32

Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

Very strange!

Congrats on all the fry and eggs! I'll be watching this thread to see how the little guy turns out :)

Thats a great tank! I loooooooove that driftwood! If you wake up to it gone one day, it wasn't me ;D

3. QQQUUUUAADDD

QQQUUUUAADDDWell Known MemberMember

Well, albinos are white with red eyes most of the time. Try to get a closer look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice