Anyone ever bought a fish from online?

1. Harrison Member Member

2. Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

:;sharkie1I have never bought from them... as a matter of fact, I am expecting my first fish through the mail today through a private party. Sorry.

3. Harrison Member Member

private party ?? :S

4. Borisbbadd Guest

Thought about it once or twice, but never have.

5. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

I've ordered from I believe petsolutions.com all the fish always came in healthy.

6. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

Do they ship the the UK?

7. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

I don't believe they do.

8. Harrison Member Member

harsh lol would of thought they would do

9. gourami88 Member Member

I have ordered from liveaquaria.com All the fish came happy and very healthy. I will say their shipping price is a tad on the high side, but i've ordered from private parties before and it has been higher...so long as you are ordering enough fish to make it worth it it really isn't bad.

10. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

Shipping live animals internationally can be tricky. You're not going to find many places that do.

11. Harrison Member Member

why ? takes the mick!

12. fishman705 Member Member

well i have seen live aquarias website and it looks impressive they do have a variety of things for you to choose from but i have not had the pleasure of ordering from them since the shipping cost for livestock is high but if you do consider always look for a "guarantee alive arrival" so that way if anything happens they can replace your livestock for free now as far as international shipments well that can be pretty risky if you want anything to arrive safe.

13. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

You can't ship live animals directly internationally. You have to use an intermediary called a trans-shipper. They have to quarantine the animal for a certain amount of time before they can then sell you the animal. It's stressful on the fish and is more expensive.

14. Harrison Member Member

any websites for these ??

15. Harrison Member Member

16. cameronpalte Member Member

I ordered fish online from petsolutions.com. They came with a parasite, and now around 80%+ are dead. Thankfully, they have a 14 day live gauarantee so I can still get my money back. I prefer to try to get fish from an lfs because you can see the fish and can see what qualities they have.

17. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Several times and was always happy with my orders.