Anyone else’s fish do this?

AggressiveAquatics

My Blood parrot loves playing in the bubbles, he likes either swimming down at them like a treadmill or swimming through them back and fourth
(How do I upload a video)

4CE68783-AC32-4066-8764-F16F9459EC2D.png

AcornTheBetta

Darwinthebloodparrot said:
My Blood parrot loves playing in the bubbles, he likes either swimming down at them like a treadmill or swimming through them back and fourth
(How do I upload a video)

4CE68783-AC32-4066-8764-F16F9459EC2D.png
My betta thinks the filter output is an amusement park ride and he will let is blow him to the one side of the tank, and then he will swim back and do it again and again and again.

He is currently confused because my nerite is sitting on the output so there is almost no flow. Lol such a rebel.

AggressiveAquatics

AcornTheBetta said:
He is currently confused because my nerite is sitting on the output so there is almost no flow. Lol such a rebel.
lol

StarGirl

To post a video you have to put it on Youtube or something first then post the link on you FL post. ;)

My fish love the bubbles too.

ValkyrieLips

I don't have bubbles, but my betta sometimes plays in the filter output flow. He likes to swim against the current like a salmon trying to go up stream.

UnknownUser

My honey gouramis used to like swimming in the filter output! They’d go to the top and let it push them down and then do it again :)

AcornTheBetta

Lol. Now my post sounds like its common.

Demonskid

A few of my Amano like jumping into the bubble stream of their sponge filter, ride it to the top, swim around their small tank back to the sponge filter to do it again.

Kellyendler

I let you know once my blood parrot gets more established in it's new home. I have a huge line in the back that blows bubbles. So far the little one pays into need.
16016487908551301727440116330874.jpg

Top Bottom