Anyone Else Have A Betta That Doesn't Like Their Betta Leaf?

1. EmmyFish

EmmyFish Valued Member Member

He just poops all over his Betta Leaf. When he rests he goes down and lays on these river rocks. He's laying on them as I type this too! Almost as if he's trying to make a statement. At first I thought something was wrong with him... Cuz when I got him a moss ball he'd rub on it some times. Then he'd stare down his moss ball. Now it's like he doesn't like his moss ball any more! It's like the two had an argument or something. Now he lays all over his river rocks.
    Okay, I guess he doesn't totally hate his Betta leaf because some times he'll swim in circles around it for a bit. Yet again I had to take it out and clean it cuz he poops all over it...
    He's an odd one this fish.

2. Sen

Sen Valued Member Member

Both of my bettas had a leaf hammock in their tanks, but they only started using them when I would give them food over the leaf. I took the hammocks out after the rubber suction cup started to discolor and smell bad, and they didn't really seem to notice. Now they lie down on their plants or the bottom of the tank.

3. REL

REL Valued Member Member

My Betta boy is one funny fish, he sleeps a lot on the plants, or face planted on the bottom... he eats well and has bright colors so I'm assuming he is well...

Attached Files:

4. OP
    OP
    EmmyFish

EmmyFish Valued Member Member

Here's my weirdo.

Attached Files: