Anyone else from Ireland

tetragirl
HI

I am from Dublin Ireland, Just wondering if any one else is to as would be good to compare products, shops, info about shows and groups etc

Thanks

Liz

Bishop169
Me dad is from lymric but I'm here in the states

SOme days would rather be back there

tetragirl
Were you born in Limerick or America?

mostanganyikatank
best staff I have ever met in fish trade

hI am also from dublin, if I can help you with anything at all just ask, look forward to hearing from you.....

tetragirl
cool nice to find someone else from dublin

what fish do you keep

mostanganyikatank
have two tanks, first is a 100 litre tank with 5 buenos aires tetras, 10 neon tetras, 2 neon blue dwarf gourami, and a pleco. want to add two rams but ph is too high so am trying to lower this with RO water but it is taking a long time !!!
the second tank is a 180 litre tank, I have a community of tanganyica ciclids, only set this up in November some small teething problems but is starting get there !!!
what do you keep ??

mostanganyikatank
both lovely fish it will be a nice active tank... tetras are great for keeping a tank lively and interesting!!!

Tazmiche
HI i'm on the wirral.......ok not Ireland but close!!

colmandsam
corkman here... ay least I think I am ... hows life in the big shmoke?

darragh
I am from Bray......

Darragh

rorybrien1985
corkman here too, ive got ur back son lol. nice to see an irish contingent on this great site

justin5150
Cmon ireland! connacht supremacy

barry.os
Corkman here too!

Any recommendations on the best places for fish and supplies in the city area?

colmandsam
Hello fellow Corkonians!! If your looking for some fish stores, try hanleys on the kinsale road roundabout (they are expensive though), you could try the new petmart that has opened on the kinsale road (next to the pharmacy by smiths toys), another is the shop on North main street, however I would advice you to check the condition of the fish .... unless its new stock you WILL get sick fish. Fish n things were in midleton but have now closed, however ther is a new shop opened in youghal... whereabout unknown
Hope that helps!

dee34
hI everyone I'm in drogheda ive 4 tanks , 2 are tropical 1 is cold water and the other have turtles

Richard
I'm so far from Ireland it ain't funny, but I grew up in Montserrat, and most of our towns and villages there, such as they are since the volcano erupted, have names that are Irish in origin!

Colmandsam's mention of Kinsale road reminds me of a pub in Kinsale, Montserrat called 'The Agouti' in which I saw Paul Mc Cartney, in a state of wild abandon, banging away one night back in the 80's on an old beat-up piano playing and singing everything from Bob Marley to Beatles classics.. and here I am listening to the 'White Album', while banging away on my keyboard!.. I certainly may not be able to guide anyone to the nearest decent fish-store wherever they may live in Erin, but you guys have me waxing nostalgic big time!

Welcome to 'The Lore' Tetragirl.

Butterfly
Welcome to FishLore !
Carol

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
SparkyJones
Replies
Views
StarGirl
Replies