Anyone collect toys/action figures/dolls/plush?

Gena

What kinds do you collect? Do you have any pictures of your collection or your most prized collectables you'd like to share?

Personally, I collect dolls. I'll share more later.

mikerox29

I collect fish !

Tiny goatfish

I collect stuffed animals! (Mostly to play with, does that count?) and I play with dolls (Ones me and my sister made and Ever After High) .... Do you collect monster high dolls Gena?

BornThisWayBettas

I collect things too, it's just that I collect whatever strikes my fancy atm lol. I have a couple of Monster High Dolls, but oh my gosh at the stuffed animals, particularly stuffed dogs. My MH gurls are my faves though, hence my avatar, Operetta. I used to just LOVE stuffed animals when I was little, so therefore I was always getting them. Now, I have so many I don't know what to do!

Gamer

I have a ton of gaming figures. I am a Collector's Edition fanatic when it comes to games. I have statues from collector's of Witcher 3, 1886, Uncharted, God of War, Batman, Mortal Kombat, LittleBigPlanet, Max Payne, Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs, and Far Cry's, just a lot of Collector's or Special Edition games I display.

Halo 5 Guardians Collector's and Uncharted 4 Collector's I have on reserve too.

Kasye

^ Same as Gamer. I collect collector's editions of video games. I have Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age Inquisition, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online, and Dark Souls I & II collector's editions. There are so many more I want, but they're so expensive. The figurines/statues are my FAVORITE part of them.

The tiny pewter figurine from Morrowind (second picture) is the pride of my collection. It took me AGES to get my hands on that game's collector's edition, because there aren't a lot of them out there, and the game is pretty old, so they're expensive, and even less of the few that are on the market include the figurine.

IMG_1981.JPG

IMG_1988.JPG

IMG_1992.JPG

Gamer

I missed out on Dark Souls ones.

ESO was a solid one imo.

Witcher 3 is my favorite CE, definitely one of the best bang for your buck.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom