150 Gallon Tank Anybody using MarinePure in their Canister Filter?

YukonBlu

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I am ordering my FX6 tomorrow and am thinking of filling 2 of the media baskets with MarinePure 1.5-Inch Spheres, maybe even 3. Anybody have any experience using this MarinePure in their Canister filters? If so what do you think?

Adam55

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yep, I use it in my SunSun. Love it. MarinePure is the absolute best bio media you can get. The surface area is massive.

OP
Y

YukonBlu

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Adam55 said:
Yep, I use it in my SunSun. Love it. MarinePure is the absolute best bio media you can get. The surface area is massive.
Your using the 1.5" spheres?

Adam55

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah. I ordered the 2 QT box and the 1 gallon box from DFS. I wasn't sure how much I would need. We have different filters with different capacities, but I filled up my C4 HOB and three of my four media trays in the SunSun with nothing but MarinePure. I still probably have half the 1 gallon box left over.

OP
Y

YukonBlu

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Adam55 said:
Yeah. I ordered the 2 QT box and the 1 gallon box from DFS. I wasn't sure how much I would need. We have different filters with different capacities, but I filled up my C4 HOB and three of my four media trays in the SunSun with nothing but MarinePure. I still probably have half the 1 gallon box left over.
Cool.. thanks man. I'm thinking my FX6 is gonna be beast with the MarinePure in it.

Adam55

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
It will be. The FX6 is already a monster, and I'm obviously a huge fan of MarinePure.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom