Anybody use Tokyu Fish Food?

1. littleredridingmech Member Member

I was perusing betta foods online (Not allowed anymore tanks so I feed the addiction pampering the ones I have) and found something called Tokyu. It seems like a really good food, 46% protein and ostensibly made of mosquito larvae, but the broken English and complete lack of informational reviews puts me off a bit. It's cheap enough (almost suspiciously so) that it wouldn't hurt to just order it and try it out but I thought I might as well ask if anyone one here has tried it.

Here's a link to it so there's no confusion as to what I'm referring to: http://www.amazon.com/Tokyo-Betta-F...qid=1465017925&sr=8-40&keywords=betta+pellets

2. Protim Sarkar Well Known Member Member

Once I used it , but got no good results.

3. littleredridingmech Member Member

Can you clarify a bit? Was it just unremarkable or does it cloud the water or another bad thing?

4. Protim Sarkar Well Known Member Member

Tokyu clouds the water and shows no growth to the fish( My experince). After a month I fed the Finsters drools for bettas . It really works great and enhances the colour of your fish.

5. slayer5590 Well Known Member Member

I like the fact that its in stock but delivery will be a minimum of 4 weeks from now lol.

6. littleredridingmech Member Member

Thanks Protim!

Well it does ship from Thailand lol

7. Protim Sarkar Well Known Member Member

No problem