Anybody Here Watch The Good Doctor?

BettaFishyLuvr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
so ya there’s this new series all The Good Doctor. The main character is autistic. I’m currently watching all seven episodes lol. Yeah I’ve started watching it and I’m now invested. Anybody else watch and like The Good Doctor?

fissh

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
great show!

Mifuluhu

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yep! I work with young people on the spectrum and love the character promoting a positive role model for my groups!

BettaFishyLuvr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I absolutely love the show! Plus it helps a bit sense I’m writing an autistic character(just taking slight notes, I can already identify the tendencies and why he does certain things lol I’ve done so much research). Unfortunately it’s on at ten so I can’t watch till today on demand. Does anyone know if there’s going to be another one Monday? Just cuz of thanksgiving idk if they would skip an episode

nurseemily

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I want to watch this badly. I have them all saved on DVR. Are you writing a book? one of the best EVER books I read was I Know This Much Is True - Wally Lamb. A character has schizophrenia and the story shares crazy insight to that mental illness (not saying Autism is even remotely the same - but STILL a worthwhile read for a glimpse into an unknown state of mind)

DaleM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'm in Australia and it is hugely popular over here. I love it! They are showing it twice a week, so we'll be caught up to the US soon enough

BettaFishyLuvr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
nurseemily said:
I want to watch this badly. I have them all saved on DVR. Are you writing a book? one of the best EVER books I read was I Know This Much Is True - Wally Lamb. A character has schizophrenia and the story shares crazy insight to that mental illness (not saying Autism is even remotely the same - but STILL a worthwhile read for a glimpse into an unknown state of mind)
You should watch it when u get the chance! It’s sooooo good. The thing that bugs me is when I go to watch them on Demand sometimes they aren’t there. Episode eight wasn’t there, I am very upset about that. Yeah actually I am, it’s about kids with mental illnesses and autism(and I’m thinking on making the new character I’m about to add with insomnia)in a hospital that they have to get out of but Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, And Sanity r all monsters in it trying to get them to kill themselves so they can eat the souls. Depression has a humanoid body (besides claws the size of my arm and standing right feet tall), Anxiety a dog (again, besides no fur a tail with a knife in it larger teeth and seven feet long, three feet tall) Insomnia is a cat, still large but not as huge as Depression. Then Sanity is a large fish trapped inside your mind locked in a cage, if it gets out you slowly go insane if u don’t stop it(actually a memeber or two on here Gabe me the idea for Sanity) it has large jaws and is the size of a tree that’s been knocked over just not as long (nine feet long five feet high and around in diameter)Sorry I just went on a rabble

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yea great show. My wife and I watch it, but we missed the first couple of episodes.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom