Anybody here watch anime?

kumorisan

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Hey guys! ♡
♡ こんにちは! ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Is anyone here a fan of anime or reading mangas?
....Favorite characters?

♡ I'm watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure at the moment... but One Punch Man is probably one of my favorites ♡
I'd like to know what you guys are into~ ₍˶ˆ꒳ˆ˶₎

Betta'sAnonymous

Usually i only accidentally watch it. And it's usually Bleach.

Demonskid

A thread after my own heart. (๑و•̀Δ•́)و♡♡

I love anime, manga, light novels, and web novels.

I watch almost everything when I'm in my anime moods. My favorite anime type? BL, Isekai, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.

I'm currently watching "By the Grace of the Gods," "Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear," and "Standing on a Million Lives." Grace of the Gods, I've been obsessed with this series since the first web novel.

My favorite series is Natsume Yuujincho.

I can't ever choose a favorite character though. There are too many that I love, I just can't ever choose.

kumorisan

Demonskid said:
A thread after my own heart. (๑و•̀Δ•́)و♡♡

I love anime, manga, light novels, and web novels.

I watch almost everything when I'm in my anime moods. My favorite anime type? BL, Isekai, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.

I'm currently watching "By the Grace of the Gods," "Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear," and "Standing on a Million Lives." Grace of the Gods, I've been obsessed with this series since the first web novel.

My favorite series is Natsume Yuujincho.

I can't ever choose a favorite character though. There are too many that I love, I just can't ever choose.
Oh my god... yes.

Demonskid

xD Yes to what?

What about you? Your favorites and currently watching? :3

kumorisan

Demonskid said:
xD Yes to what?

What about you? Your favorites and currently watching? :3
I just edited the post with the answers to your questions

Demonskid

kumorisan said:
I just edited the post with the answers to your questions
Haha awesome.

Those are good anime. I can't seem to get into Jo Jo's but even I can admit that it's a good anime.

JayAlva

Going to date myself but Fist of the North Star has always been my favorite.

jinjerJOSH22

My first date was watching One Punch man season 1. 4 months later I’ve moved county to live with the woman..... yep we watch anime

kumorisan

Demonskid said:
Haha awesome.

Those are good anime. I can't seem to get into Jo Jo's but even I can admit that it's a good anime.
Yeah... I was mainly in it for the memes, but the storyline is actually pretty good. You either hate the anime, or love it lol

Demonskid

It's got interesting memes. And it gets referenced a lot in other anime now as well.

You watching anything from this season?

kumorisan

Demonskid said:
It's got interesting memes. And it gets referenced a lot in other anime now as well.

You watching anything from this season?
"This season"? Do you mean the most recent season? If so, then yes. I just started watching it though.

Demonskid

I mean the stuff that just started airing.

The fall 2020 season list ^(owo)

kumorisan

Demonskid said:
I mean the stuff that just started airing.

The fall 2020 season list ^(owo)
I honestly don't know... I feel overwhelmed by all of the different ones... ..・ヾ(。><)シ

Demonskid

Haha, not use to seeing a seasonal list?

What websites do you use? Maybe I can suggest some stuff that's finished airing.

kumorisan

Demonskid said:
Haha, not use to seeing a seasonal list?

What websites do you use? Maybe I can suggest some stuff that's finished airing.
I use Crunchyroll & Netflix. I don't really watch it live or anything.. I'm super basic..

kumorisan

JayAlva said:
Going to date myself but Fist of the North Star has always been my favorite.
Wait.. isn't that the anime with the "Omae wa mou shindeiru" meme?! I've always wanted to watch older animes like that lol

Archangel8

7 deadly sins..

Demonskid

Since you liked One Punch Man, you might like The God of High School. I haven't finished watching it myself, but what I have seen of it, made me laugh a lot. It's on CR.
kumorisan said:
Wait.. isn't that the anime with the "Omae wa mou shindeiru" meme?! I've always wanted to watch older animes like that lol

Go for it!

Oh! Check out RetroCrush. It's a legal streaming site that has some older stuff too. Like CR you can watch free with limitations or sub to them.

kumorisan

Demonskid said:
Since you liked One Punch Man, you might like The God of High School. I haven't finished watching it myself, but what I have seen of it, made me laugh a lot. It's on CR.

Go for it!

Oh! Check out RetroCrush. It's a legal streaming site that has some older stuff too. Like CR you can watch free with limitations or sub to them.
I don't know if I'll like The God of High School, but I can try watching it sometime! I'll check out RetroCrush as well. uwu

DrogJustDrog

I love Lupin, Blackjack, You are Umasou, and grew up watching Pokemon and really old anime like Speed Racer.

Demonskid

kumorisan said:
I don't know if I'll like The God of High School, but I can try watching it sometime! I'll check out RetroCrush as well. uwu
There are so many shonen out there that it's easy to make a huge list and then overwhelm the person your making suggestions to. That and I don't know your age so I'm trying to avoid stuff that some parents may deem questionable.

chromedome52

I have watched several on Netflix. I blame my great niece, she's pointed me to some really interesting ones. However, on my own I found Sword Art Online, a favorite. They're running a third season now.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom