Anybody here watch anime?

kumorisan
Hey guys!

Is anyone here a fan of anime or reading mangas?
....Favorite characters?

I'm watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure at the moment... but One Punch Man is probably one of my favorites
I'd like to know what you guys are into

Betta'sAnonymous
Usually i only accidentally watch it. And it's usually Bleach.

Demonskid
A thread after my own heart.

I love anime, manga, light novels, and web novels.

I watch almost everything when I'm in my anime moods. My favorite anime type? BL, Isekai, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.

I'm currently watching "By the Grace of the Gods," "Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear," and "Standing on a Million Lives." Grace of the Gods, I've been obsessed with this series since the first web novel.

My favorite series is Natsume Yuujincho.

I can't ever choose a favorite character though. There are too many that I love, I just can't ever choose.

kumorisan
Demonskid said:
A thread after my own heart. (๑و•̀Δ•́)و♡♡

I love anime, manga, light novels, and web novels.

I watch almost everything when I'm in my anime moods. My favorite anime type? BL, Isekai, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.

I'm currently watching "By the Grace of the Gods," "Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear," and "Standing on a Million Lives." Grace of the Gods, I've been obsessed with this series since the first web novel.

My favorite series is Natsume Yuujincho.

I can't ever choose a favorite character though. There are too many that I love, I just can't ever choose.
Oh my god... yes.

Demonskid
xD Yes to what?

What about you? Your favorites and currently watching? :3

kumorisan
Demonskid said:
xD Yes to what?

What about you? Your favorites and currently watching? :3
I just edited the post with the answers to your questions

Demonskid
kumorisan said:
I just edited the post with the answers to your questions
Haha awesome.

Those are good anime. I can't seem to get into Jo Jo's but even I can admit that it's a good anime.

JayAlva
Going to date myself but Fist of the North Star has always been my favorite.

jinjerJOSH22
My first date was watching One Punch man season 1. 4 months later I’ve moved county to live with the woman..... yep we watch anime

kumorisan
Demonskid said:
Haha awesome.

Those are good anime. I can't seem to get into Jo Jo's but even I can admit that it's a good anime.
Yeah... I was mainly in it for the memes, but the storyline is actually pretty good. You either hate the anime, or love it lol

Demonskid
It's got interesting memes. And it gets referenced a lot in other anime now as well.

You watching anything from this season?

kumorisan
Demonskid said:
It's got interesting memes. And it gets referenced a lot in other anime now as well.

You watching anything from this season?
"This season"? Do you mean the most recent season? If so, then yes. I just started watching it though.

Demonskid
I mean the stuff that just started airing.

The fall 2020 season list ^(owo)

kumorisan
Demonskid said:
I mean the stuff that just started airing.

The fall 2020 season list ^(owo)
I honestly don't know... I feel overwhelmed by all of the different ones... ..・ヾ(。><)シ

Demonskid
Haha, not use to seeing a seasonal list?

What websites do you use? Maybe I can suggest some stuff that's finished airing.

kumorisan
Demonskid said:
Haha, not use to seeing a seasonal list?

What websites do you use? Maybe I can suggest some stuff that's finished airing.
I use Crunchyroll & Netflix. I don't really watch it live or anything.. I'm super basic..

kumorisan
JayAlva said:
Going to date myself but Fist of the North Star has always been my favorite.
Wait.. isn't that the anime with the "Omae wa mou shindeiru" meme?! I've always wanted to watch older animes like that lol

Archangel8
7 deadly sins..

Demonskid
Since you liked One Punch Man, you might like The God of High School. I haven't finished watching it myself, but what I have seen of it, made me laugh a lot. It's on CR.
kumorisan said:
Wait.. isn't that the anime with the "Omae wa mou shindeiru" meme?! I've always wanted to watch older animes like that lol

Go for it!

Oh! Check out RetroCrush. It's a legal streaming site that has some older stuff too. Like CR you can watch free with limitations or sub to them.

kumorisan
Demonskid said:
Since you liked One Punch Man, you might like The God of High School. I haven't finished watching it myself, but what I have seen of it, made me laugh a lot. It's on CR.

Go for it!

Oh! Check out RetroCrush. It's a legal streaming site that has some older stuff too. Like CR you can watch free with limitations or sub to them.
I don't know if I'll like The God of High School, but I can try watching it sometime! I'll check out RetroCrush as well. uwu

DrogJustDrog
I love Lupin, Blackjack, You are Umasou, and grew up watching Pokemon and really old anime like Speed Racer.

Demonskid
kumorisan said:
I don't know if I'll like The God of High School, but I can try watching it sometime! I'll check out RetroCrush as well. uwu
There are so many shonen out there that it's easy to make a huge list and then overwhelm the person your making suggestions to. That and I don't know your age so I'm trying to avoid stuff that some parents may deem questionable.

chromedome52
I have watched several on Netflix. I blame my great niece, she's pointed me to some really interesting ones. However, on my own I found Sword Art Online, a favorite. They're running a third season now.

Whitelightning
I watched:
Sailor Moon
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Magia Record
Orange
Kagerou Daze/Mekakucity Actors
Fullmetal Alchemist
Princess Tutu
Pandora Hearts
Kamichama Karin
Attack on Titan

I think there's more, I've just forgotten.

Right now I'm watching Attack on Titan's season 4 that has just come out.

saintanna
I've only recently gotten into it because my gf is a big fan. I just caught up on a new one I really like called To Your Eternity.
I'm terrible at finishing stuff so I'm part of the way through on death note, K-on, mob psycho, one punch man, and ouran host club
Demon slayer, bloom into you, avatar the last airbender, promised neverland, given, fullmetal alchemist are all ones I've finished.

Demonskid
Been watching these this season:
The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent
I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level
And Konosuba
About to start up Backflip and since I love Given's manga I'll probably get to watching that soon. It's been on my 'to watch list' for forever.

pagoda
I have several Studio Ghibli feature length films on DVD.

I adore Spirited Away, its beautiful and possibly my favourite of the 22 films made.

Grave of the Fireflies, My Neighbour Totoro and The Wind Rises are also favourites.

inari
kumorisan said:
Hey guys!

Is anyone here a fan of anime or reading mangas?
....Favorite characters?

I'm watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure at the moment... but One Punch Man is probably one of my favorites
I'd like to know what you guys are into

Alright well I might be showing my age here but that's OK.

Favorite animes?
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
DBZ
Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
those are among my top animes.

favorite character Jiraiya from Naruto ('pervy sage), Kakashi, and Rock Lee. One of my favorite villain/hero characters is probably Vash the Stampede. I haven't see JoJo's as I don't seem to have time to sit down and watch it -_-

Natalie666
inari said:
Alright well I might be showing my age here but that's OK.

Favorite animes?
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
DBZ
Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
those are among my top animes.

favorite character Jiraiya from Naruto ('pervy sage), Kakashi, and Rock Lee. One of my favorite villain/hero characters is probably Vash the Stampede. I haven't see JoJo's as I don't seem to have time to sit down and watch it -_-

Shrimpgeek
Netflix-
Dragon prince
Kipo
All the korra, avatar etc.
Id-0
The promised Neverland
Bna
Naruto and some of the movies
High school host club
Demon slayer
All the violet evergarden
Your lie in April
Children of the whales
Dragon pilot
Drifting dragons
Levius
One punch man
Nezha
Nezha reborn
March comes in like a lion
A silent voice
Love, chunibyo, and other delusions
Toradora
Children of the sea
Ghost in the shell
Flavors of youth
A loll in the sea
Erased
Forest of piano
Nozaki kun
Mirai
Maid sama
Clannad
Fireworks
Anohana
Lost song
A whisker away
Aico incarnation

Crunchyroll-
Let's go surfing
No game no life

Want to watch-
Seven deadly sins
Soul eater

Any ideas for things on Netflix? I've been bored...

People think I'm not a weeb...

Demonskid
This season, Crunchyroll got the rights to "The aquatope on white sand"
It's about a retired Idol helping an aquarium that's about to shut down or something.

The first episode was all right. A little weird. The fish look cute though, and they gave some explinations on some of the critters we saw in the aquarium. As this anime is one of those "Promote our home" anime that have been coming out lately, I'm sure the info on the fish are accurate. Or it should be, as it's suppose to be promoting the actual IRL aquarium there.

Other then that I'm watching
S1: The Aquatope on White Sand (crunchyroll)
S2P2: Reincarnated as a Slime (crunchyroll)
S2: Standing on a Million Lives (crunchyroll)
S2: Takagi-san (netflix)
S1: Mother of the Goddess Dormitory (hidive)
S1: How a Realist Rebuilt a Kingdom (funimation)

There are others this season that I plan to watch later. these are the only ones I'm watching as they come out. Well.. Takagi-san S2 is the only one that's been out and I'm watching it bit by bit. Season 1 is on crunchyroll if anyone needs a good comedy.

Rose of Sharon
On our cable we watch toonami on cartoon network (adult swim). Currently we are watching My Hero Academia (3rd season I think), Food Wars third season, Black Clover 3rd season, Dr. Stone 3rd season (not my fav), and Yashahime:princess Half Demon (a spin off of Inuyasha - have only seen a few episodes, so the jury is still out on that one).

Top Bottom