Anybody Here Play League of Legends?

JustAFishServant

Hey all! Anybody here play League? If so, what lanes do you play? What champions are your favorite? Have you ever gotten a Pantakill? Feel free to share anything and everything about this fun online game!

P.S. my brother plays League on a daily basis! His name is Room 36, if you'd like to send a friend request!

Grixxly

I play league. I main role is jungle, typically play volibear he is my favorite champ. I can take him anywhere on the map. If I can't play jungle my next favorite role is either adc but I am able and willing to play anywhere on the map. If you are still active here I'd love to play with you sometime. All though I'm a silver player but probably now have deranked to bronze or iron as I have not logged in for a long time

Upvote 0

JustAFishServant

I play league. I main role is jungle, typically play volibear he is my favorite champ. I can take him anywhere on the map. If I can't play jungle my next favorite role is either adc but I am able and willing to play anywhere on the map. If you are still active here I'd love to play with you sometime. All though I'm a silver player but probably now have deranked to bronze or iron as I have not logged in for a long time
Volibear is cool, I like his "Thousand Pierced" skin!

My brother is also a silver (he basically plays on a daily basis) and he's most often a Support! My favorite champs are Rakan, Twitch, Lulu, Kayne, Sona, and Neeko :D

Edit: and Zilean because he's so old XD

Upvote 0

Grixxly

Volibear is cool, I like his "Thousand Pierced" skin!

My brother is also a silver (he basically plays on a daily basis) and he's most often a Support! My favorite champs are Rakan, Twitch, Lulu, Kayne, Sona, and Neeko :D

Edit: and Zilean because he's so old XD

My favorite support champion is Janna. Her kit is pretty OP but I find using her Ultimate at the right time to be pretty difficult. Using it at the wrong time has the power to unintentionally cause your team to lose a team fight. I honestly really love playing support but in the lower elo's you're to often matched with incompetent ADC's. I personally don't mind supporting an ADC that is not talented as the oposing ADC, I mean afterall one of the jobs of a support is to help give your ADC an edge during ealry game however the frequency of getting matched with ADC's that spam ping you for taking last hit cs while they are in base or blame you for their death when they go all in and you don't follow for a fight we very clearly could never have won is absurd.

Upvote 0

JustAFishServant

My favorite support champion is Janna. Her kit is pretty OP but I find using her Ultimate at the right time to be pretty difficult. Using it at the wrong time has the power to unintentionally cause your team to lose a team fight. I honestly really love playing support but in the lower elo's you're to often matched with incompetent ADC's. I personally don't mind supporting an ADC that is not talented as the oposing ADC, I mean afterall one of the jobs of a support is to help give your ADC an edge during ealry game however the frequency of getting matched with ADC's that spam ping you for taking last hit cs while they are in base or blame you for their death when they go all in and you don't follow for a fight we very clearly could never have won is absurd.
Spam ping: ???????

That's why he always mutes everybody XD

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
fishkeepinginaisa

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom