Anybody Going To Aquatic Experience?

Quiche

Anybody going? It's mostly vendors, but there's aquascaping competitions and some cool exhibits! Wouldn't want to miss out on the 2nd International Shrimp Contest, lol

JamieXPXP

I never heard if it until now but it sounds super fun! I wish I could go but its too far lol

OnTheFly

I am very seriously considering it. Just a single day visit though.

Fanatic

Nope, I'm not going. Too far away.

FishFandom

I might be going. Just 3 hrs away.

MaximumRide14

Too far.

toolman

Went with one of my sons last year, it was awesome. He's at college this yearb would take my older son we got into fish, but his wifes having my twin grandchildren about then. About a 3hr drive, probably won't go by myself. Maybe a FishLore friend from IN wants to go.

FishFandom

I'm from Indiana!

toolman

Where at, I'm from north of Kokomo.

We have an IN message group, I just added you.

OnTheFly

toolman said:
Went with one of my sons last year, it was awesome. He's at college this yearb would take my older son we got into fish, but his wifes having my twin grandchildren about then. About a 3hr drive, probably won't go by myself. Maybe a FishLore friend from IN wants to go.
I realize there is a website but can you share what was particularly awesome about it? I'm about 160Miles west and would love to spend the night, but Chicago hotel prices are NOT awesome on the weekend.

toolman

OnTheFly said:
I realize there is a website but can you share what was particularly awesome about it? I'm about 160Miles west and would love to spend the night, but Chicago hotel prices are NOT awesome on the weekend.
Lots of booths by Fluval, Marineland, etc. Plus other suppliers you don't know such as custom tank mfg.,plant ferts, cichlid society of chicago, one thst manufactures fake rocks.( not cheap I bought 3, wife was not happy

Lots of free food, water conditioner samples.

Plant vendors.

Display of like 150 species by Imperial (fish farm).

Cichlid display by cichlid society.

2nd annual shrimp breeding contest, like 100+ entries.

Aquascaping contest.

Dustin, from Dustins Fishtanks.

Flip Aquatics, can't remember his name.

Rachel O'Leary didnt have abooth but was there.

Door prize drawings

Just overall awesome for a fish nerd.

OnTheFly

Thanks, I am a youtubaholic and I know most of the majors content providers are attending. Aquarium Coop and a few more new ones this year.,

toolman

OnTheFly said:
Thanks, I am a youtubaholic and I know most of the majors content providers are attending. Aquarium Coop and a few more new ones this year.,
Dont wanna be weird but if I could get a group would be interested in going again. Dont wanba make the 3 hr trip myself. Are you straight west or south west? I went through east chicago on the way there( traffic was light in am)but wentsouth from schaumberg then east on the way home.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom