Anybody Can Tell Me What Kind Of Guppy I Have?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Invertebrates' started by Oranger77, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Oranger77

Oranger77 New Member Member

EDB2BB8D-4904-4775-85DA-EC0946B90619.jpeg 842860C4-EDC3-4325-A856-B904B2DEA43E.jpeg I try googling and i narrow it down to tiger yellow or maybe blond cobra!? Not really sure what i have specially because that orange 9B009534-E4F7-4D3A-BE61-3A796D99AF66.jpeg stripe on his side and that black spot (near the anal fin) appears and disappears depending on the days.

The other one i think is a sunset flame? Not sure that or sunburst?

Attached Files:

2. D

DutchAquarium Well Known Member Member

Look at king cobras for the one. I don't know the other. You might want a few more opinions, i'm not literate on guppy morphs.

3. GuppyGuy007

GuppyGuy007 Well Known Member Member

First one looks to be some sort of female.
    The other one might be a Endler Guppy Hybrid. Or a snakeskin.

4. aussieJJDude

aussieJJDude Well Known Member Member

Female may be a red tuxedo mixed....

5. Mcasella

Mcasella Fishlore VIP Member

The males are cobras, neither are blond (they are gray bodied with markings over that).
    The first is a female, I would say red with a touch of something else because of the blue.
    Everything except the female is a cobra.
    You have what is known as pretty common pet store guppies, they aren't hard to find because every petsmart/co has them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice