20 Gallon Tank Any Stocking Suggestions?

Revan

Hey everyone,

I recently rehomed all the fish in my 20 gallon long since I'm going to be away for a month over the summer. When I get back I'm going to be trying to find a new stocking outline, and I'm interested in hearing everyone's ideas. I was thinking of either some gouramis of some sort, or a schooling fish. It'll probably be a species only tank too.

Thanks in advance!

AlphaFish

You could try a large school of chili rasboras, about 20 of them. Not sure about their compatibility with gouramis though. I heard honey gouramis are more peaceful. You might also like kuhli loaches.

Revan

I was thinking of chili rasboras, but they're incredibly small. I actually am considering going for honey gouramis, but I'm still trying to look at other possibilities.

ProudPapa

Hey everyone,

I recently rehomed all the fish in my 20 gallon long since I'm going to be away for a month over the summer. When I get back I'm going to be trying to find a new stocking outline, and I'm interested in hearing everyone's ideas. I was thinking of either some gouramis of some sort, or a schooling fish. It'll probably be a species only tank too.

Thanks in advance!

The only gouramis I can think of that would work in a 20 gallon would be either honeys or sparkling gouramis. Either one should be a good choice. Honeys are probably easier.

Random Great Thread!

New Aquarium Stocking Threads

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom