Any other writers out there?

attackamazon

Does anyone else enjoy writing? Poetry, stories, fan fiction, blogs, whatever.

I enjoy writing fantasy and sci-fI stories myself and I've starting blogging recently.

TikiBird

Yes! I wrote a YA novel that was published by a small press and my first self-published book came out last month! Sometimes I also have shorter things online. I need to write something about fish....

attackamazon

Sweet, congratulations on being published! I've had some short stories published in various places, but I'm working on a fantasy novel that seems promising right now. What was your YA novel about?

TikiBird

attackamazon said:
Sweet, congratulations on being published! I've had some short stories published in various places, but I'm working on a fantasy novel that seems promising right now. What was your YA novel about?
That's great!!

Mine is a coming-of-age story set in Disneyland

I am also working on a new book, but it is not promising. LOL!

Flowingfins

I write fan fiction occasionally, don't really share it though.

I'm working on a blog about my bettas, Its going pretty slow, should be up by the end of the week.

I also rp, not sure if that counts...

chromedome52

I've had several articles published in aquarium magazines. Most of those were some time ago, but I will have an article in the April 2016 issue of Cichlid News magazine.

I have tried to do a fantasy/sci-fI story involving fish, but it didn't go the way I wanted it to, and I abandoned the project.

attackamazon

Flowingfins said:
I write fan fiction occasionally, don't really share it though.

I'm working on a blog about my bettas, Its going pretty slow, should be up by the end of the week.

I also rp, not sure if that counts...
That's cool. I write Elder Scrolls and Dragon Age fanfic myself when I need a low key project to keep up my daily writing. What fandoms do you write in? Def post your blog when you're ready, I'd like to read it.

Flowingfins

Your gonna laugh. Drumroll please---MLP. The show has a very good message about friendship And it fun drawing ponies. Don't judge lol.

I will definitely post it if I get the mods approval. It's almost done, just working on getting some pictures.

attackamazon

Flowingfins said:
Your gonna laugh. Drumroll please---MLP. The show has a very good message about friendship And it fun drawing ponies. Don't judge lol.

I will definitely post it if I get the mods approval. It's almost done, just working on getting some pictures.
lol MLP is pretty cool. One of my colleagues is a brony and he's a doctoral student. I watched a couple seasons of it so we would have something to nerd about and I can see the appeal.

Flowingfins

Yay someone understands! I've watched all the seasons. I'm waiting for season 7 to come out. They haven't told anyone the release date though. Judging by previous dates I'm guessing maybe this summer.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom