Any Ideas?

McGoo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I wanna say it's some kind of hygrophila... that was just judging by pics I've compared it to online . The lfs couldn't give me any ideas or direction. Thoughts? The stems kind of remind me of a dandelion, and the roots grow from the stem kinda prickly like .

Attachments

Tenshen

Reaction score
Looks a bit like narrow leaf temple (hygrophila). I tried some from my local LFS but could t get it to thrive, just kept melting until it was gone. I didn’t have strong enough light to keep it going, it looked awesome though (until mine died). Good luck!

Wraithen

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Looks just like my hygrophila corymbosa (temple plant.) The leaves look a litte... dry? It may be going from emersed form to submerged though.

McGoo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Wraithen said:
Looks just like my hygrophila corymbosa (temple plant.) The leaves look a litte... dry? It may be going from emersed form to submerged though.
That was my first impression when I looked at the plant but I really liked it. The guy at the store said it was in the tank for a few days but I doubt anything noticeable would happen in the conversion process in this few days.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom