Any Ideas?

McGoo

I wanna say it's some kind of hygrophila... that was just judging by pics I've compared it to online . The lfs couldn't give me any ideas or direction. Thoughts? The stems kind of remind me of a dandelion, and the roots grow from the stem kinda prickly like .

Tenshen

Looks a bit like narrow leaf temple (hygrophila). I tried some from my local LFS but could t get it to thrive, just kept melting until it was gone. I didn’t have strong enough light to keep it going, it looked awesome though (until mine died). Good luck!

Ms rose

whatever it is, its sure purdy

Wraithen

Looks just like my hygrophila corymbosa (temple plant.) The leaves look a litte... dry? It may be going from emersed form to submerged though.

McGoo

Wraithen said:
Looks just like my hygrophila corymbosa (temple plant.) The leaves look a litte... dry? It may be going from emersed form to submerged though.
That was my first impression when I looked at the plant but I really liked it. The guy at the store said it was in the tank for a few days but I doubt anything noticeable would happen in the conversion process in this few days.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom