Any Idea What My Bf Betta Will Be? Question

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by Frankieflowaz, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Frankieflowaz Valued Member Member

What COLOR**Right now my butterfly betta fish is only white and some black mostly on side and lips lol anyone got any idea what his final colors might be?            

2. PheonixKingZ Well Known Member Member

He might turn into a Dalmatia looking betta? I really don’t know!! This is why I like getting baby betta fish, you never know what kind of fish they will turn into!! Beautiful fish by the way!:)

3. Repolie Well Known Member Member

For a marble betta you will never be able to tell what colour they will turn into, but when they stop marbling they usually turn into a solid colour. Since he's developing a dark colour, I guess he'll end up as a dark solid colour.

4. Frankieflowaz Valued Member Member

Sweet :D cant wait ill update this thread every week or so! Anymore inputs?

5. Addie42 Well Known Member Member

my guess is a pretty dark blue with white fins and white splotches on the body

6. Rtessy Fishlore VIP Member

I've seen a white one turn into a beautiful mottled blue. I'll deddefinit be following this thread :)

7. Frankieflowaz Valued Member Member

Thx guys i cant wait to see it color up! My 1st betta fish my first ever fish was an Oscar lol was a handful but was a great experience! Now I'm a dad to a rainbow cichlid and a butterfly betta

8. Frankieflowaz Valued Member Member

Its Friday and i already see more dark spots and got some white scales coming in on gills and head area :p did a water change wed that he loved :p

9. Frankieflowaz Valued Member Member

10. Frankieflowaz Valued Member Member

the last photo is his other side its hard to get that side lol hes mostly darker on that side and see orangish glow coming from some of his spots / fins

11. Frankieflowaz Valued Member Member

More colartion but why does its kinda red or orangish stripe on its tail look weirdish? Doesnt look like rest of tail fin ,maybe im trippin idk lol still super active eating good n did another 40 % waterchange today @Rtessy @Addie42 @Feohw        

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  12. Rtessy Fishlore VIP Member

Huh, that's a little odd. Has it changed at all today?

13. Frankieflowaz Valued Member Member

I think it may be fin rot a lilbit due to not cycled tank even tho I seeded it I think I need to prime water befor i pour in instead of after sonce the tanks 6.5 gal