Any good new music/artists out there?

maxima423

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
like the title states, is their anything good out there? I recently discovered from a friend of a asian group called "Aziatix" and they have a new single called "Go" and its pretty darn good, I love asian singers ^_^

well here they are, just press play and enjoy

this is their promo vid on youtube

to listen to the whole song and to download if you want

and their facebook page, like if you like!!! my friend knows one of them IRL, I'm going to meet him when he gets back to NY!!!! soo cooool

Aziatix

so what about you guys/gals? find anything good??

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Good morning,

As I get older I listen to popular music less and less. However, I'm looking forward to hearing some music and finding some CD's on this years American Idol top 11. There are some amazing singers again this year.

Ken

yallyall1

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
the killgirls, art vs science, within temptation, 2am club, Chromeo and the offspring are my favourites... I'm not sure how popular they are in the U.S., but with the exception of art vs science and Chromeo they are basicly unheard of here (adelaide).

Just some songs to check out
Killgirls-everything (they don't even have a contract yet... lol but they are so good)
Art vs Science- parlez du francais, Magic fountain
Within Temptation- Our Solemn Hour
2AM club- Let me down easy
Chromeo- Don't turn the lights on
The Offspring- You're gonna go far kid

Also, the older Birds of Tokyo are soo good, way better than their newer stuff.

Again, You might have heard of a few of them as I am not sure how big they are overseas

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The best way for you as an individual to find new music/artists is to listen to pandora.com. Plug in an artist you like and it brings up other artists in the same genre. It's a godsend. I'm a huge pandora fan!

psalm18.2

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Ya Pandora is good. I love how it picks music based on what you like. I can't say who's new out there as I basically listen to Christian Rock. So many bands to choose from out there these days.

OP
maxima423

maxima423

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
lol yallyall, only one I heard of in the list is The offspring

yea pandora is good, I do use it, but I like youtube, love seeing who I'm listening too and how much work they put into it, youtube is thee best =]

theirs two artist that I am a huge fan of, and that's Sam TsuI and Christina Grimmie, love those two and they made a huge collab together!!!! I literally almost died because of how awesome the collab was, take a look =]

New Threads