Advertising

1. Amazon PRIME Day is today!
    Stock up on aquarium goodies!

No PRIME membership? No problem, sign up for a 30 Day Free Prime Trial to take advantage of the PRIME day sale prices!

Dismiss Notice

Any Good Fish Stores In Las Vegas?

1. Colt Frost

Colt Frost Well Known Member Member

Anyone here live in Vegas and know some good fish stores? I looked up a bunch on Google, and Lance's Aquarium looked good. Anyone been there?

2. Derek S

Derek S Valued Member Member

I buy most of my stock at Trop Aquarium, it's on Tropicana Blvd and Eastern. Not sure if they still have 2 for 1 on Tuesdays.
    Well stocked, clean, family owned, and very nice people. One of the guys there breeds fancy angels (your avatar).
    Another good one is Lucky Tropical Fish on Spring Mtn. They concentrate more on cichlids though.
    If you're looking for cichlids, my buddy breeds all kinds. I'm new to this site so it doesn't look like I can PM yet.
    I have been to Lance's, nuff said.

3. OP
    OP
    Colt Frost

Ya, I'm looking for some Shell dwellers called Neolamprologus similis or multifasciatus, but not until around August or September when I have time and money to set the proper tank up. Just was wondering what the stores generally carried, as I'm not to far away.

4. Derek S

Cool. I haven't seen them at the stores I go to. I know by buddy doesn't have them. Good luck with your setup!

5. OP
    OP
    Colt Frost

I just called Trop aquarium and he said they have some Similis in stock, and they're getting some Multifasciatus next week. Hopefully they keep them in stock until August or september lol.

6. Derek S

That's awesome! I love that store!

Advertising