Any Good Aquarium Clubs or Groups in Mid-Michigan?

Zach72202

Hello, I currently live in Michigan in the 'tri-cities' area and I see there is quite the lack of activity of any type of group that meets regarding fish. I have noticed there are a few clubs in the Detroit area, but that is still about 2 hours away from me and since Covid I check out the website and its basically dead silent or bare minimum. Beyond this any groups I have seen are inactive or don't seem very structured. Honestly I am just looking for some place to do some swaps or trading more locally versus 2hrs+ away.

chromedome52

Grand Valley Aquarium Club is in Grand Rapids, and Southwestern Michigan Aquarium Society is out of Kalamazoo. Right now both are having online meetings due to Covid.

Mightaswell

Is there one in the bay city Saginaw area of michigan? Transportation is hard for me and since I'm new to fish keeping I feel it would help me to be part of a local group.

Zach72202

Your best bet is the facebook groups honestly. The most close-to-home one is Mid-Michigan Cichlids, where it is based out of Auburn. I am apart of that one

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
The_fishy
Replies
Views
juniperlea

Random Great Thread!

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom