Any chance of view new pictures and avatars again???

PAcanis

I can see some pics, but not all pics. Especially those that have been newly posted.
And just about everyone's avatar is missing.

Win10, Firefox.

Just cleared my cache from the last problem I had here a week ago. Logged out and back in. Different day, same problem.

XenForo strikes again?
From my experience, using Xenforo seems to require constant updates and server changes, but those are on forums with much more activity and full size pictures enabled. And those are only bandaides for half a year or so.

Sorry for the typo. I can't edit my title here for some reason. Supposed to say "viewing"

Rose of Sharon

I am having the same issues. I thought it was my computer, but I checked everything I could think of, and am having the same problems.

Edit: Well, when I posted my avatar came up on this post, but it's not showing at the top of my screen on the main bar. Then when I clicked save for the edit, the avatar went away again! Lol!

PAcanis

I am having the same issues. I thought it was my computer, but I checked everything I could think of, and am having the same problems.

Edit: Well, when I posted my avatar came up on this post, but it's not showing at the top of my screen on the main bar. Then when I clicked save for the edit, the avatar went away again! Lol!

Thank you for replying.
My avatar doesn't show at the top of the page by my username, but it does next to some of my posts.
It's really hit or miss with anyone's avatar or picture showing. And I can't view any pictures I've posted. Maybe that's why there has been little said?

Hard to reply to something you can't see.

Rose of Sharon

I'm sure that Mike will fix it! He's a genious!!!

StarGirl

Maybe its a firefox thing. Im on chrome and everything is just fine.

Rose of Sharon

I'm using chrome, too. Not sure....

Mike

Thanks for reporting this. I'm having trouble re-producing it though. I've tried firefox, safari, chrome and edge browsers on both desktop (windows) and mobile (ipad, iphone). But I'm not able to test on android mobile at the moment.

I did restart the database server this morning. Is this still happening for you guys? If so, can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

PAcanis

Yay, they're back.
It must have been the reboot on your end.

If it happens again I'll take a screenshot, but what it looked like was simply no picture where one belonged. Instead of seeing my white Betta or your Yellow Tang there would be a blank circle where the avatars didn't load. The same with attachments. Just a square with no thumbnail inside.

jmaldo

I had a similar issue yesterday morning as well. First thought was Mike doing some updates.
Everything fine today.
Win10 on Firefox.

MacZ

Still don't see anything.
Latest Lubuntu distribution & Firefox

Mike

Still don't see anything.
Latest Lubuntu distribution & Firefox
Tested earlier in Firefox and just now and the images are loading for me but it's not on a Lubuntu distribution... Is this issue just while viewing threads or is it elsewhere on the site too? Can you post here (or pm me) a screen shot of what you are seeing?

MacZ

Tested earlier in Firefox and just now and the images are loading for me but it's not on a Lubuntu distribution... Is this issue just while viewing threads or is it elsewhere on the site too? Can you post here (or pm me) a screen shot of what you are seeing?
On the whole site: No pictures.

I'll take a screen tomorrow, it's almost midnight here.

Rose of Sharon

Hey Mike,

It seems to be working now for me, too. I only use chrome, if you need to know that.

Thanks!!!

MacZ

Just came back from a day moving fishtanks to a friend's new appartment, it now works as before.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
mysticalmoonglo
Replies
Views
Bwood22
Replies
Views
mattgirl
Replies
Views