Any "bigger Than Back Ally" Lfs - Kzn, South Africa

Swlws
HI all

I know this is a long shot but if I don't ask I'll never have an answer As far as I know, the province I stay in (and to the best of my knowledge the whole of South Africa) doesn't have a big chain store for fish and fish tank supplies but surely there must be some good recommendations besides the three tiny ones I know of.

Lets see what we come up with here if anything

smee82
No idea what its like in south africa but in china there's a great big open air market every wednesday night where I am where all the fish shops buy fish in bulk from I go to to get mine.

Even after giving away the extra I don't want to my neighbours for free its still cheaper for me to buy from there the a lfs. so you might want to see if you have anyyhing like this or your best bet would to be to find some local clubs.

Swlws
smee82 said:
No idea what its like in south africa but in china there's a great big open air market every wednesday night where I am where all the fish shops buy fish in bulk from I go to to get mine.

Even after giving away the extra I don't want to my neighbours for free its still cheaper for me to buy from there the a lfs. so you might want to see if you have anyyhing like this or your best bet would to be to find some local clubs.
That sounds like a great way to see and buy new fish I've already started to look for local clubs both by asking online and at the local stores I do know of. I still have a lot of learning where to find things since I've just started.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom