Any Artists Here?

The_fishy

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hi! I do acrylics, oils, pencil, colored pencil, sculpture, and occasionally stained glass. I’m currently working on a biology major (ecology concentration), but minoring in studio art.

IMG_7566.jpg

Copy of a famous painting (acrylic), picture of original on bottom (oils)

IMG_2683.JPG

Large stained glass, forget the size of it though

IMG_1718.JPG

Unfinished sculpture

IMG_9341.JPG

Colored pencil and white ink

IMG_7787.JPG

White pen on black paper

IMG_8780.JPG

Acrylic on board

IMG_8782.JPG

Huge cardboard and marker Indiana Jones

AngelsAbove

Reaction score
20190106_133052_by_mesmerick_dcwerps-pre.jpg

20190106_133442_by_mesmerick_dcwes2r-pre.jpg

I can't seem to be able to add anything after a photo on mobile... sorry for the spam lol
20190106_133457_by_mesmerick_dcwes93-pre.jpg

Adriifu

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I love sketching and drawing, but I took a very long break from it because I became very depressed. I’ve started getting back into it, though. I’ll get some pics when I get home

OP
DioAquatics

DioAquatics

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The_fishy said:
Hi! I do acrylics, oils, pencil, colored pencil, sculpture, and occasionally stained glass. I’m currently working on a biology major (ecology concentration), but minoring in studio art.

IMG_7566.jpg

Copy of a famous painting (acrylic), picture of original on bottom (oils)

IMG_2683.JPG

Large stained glass, forget the size of it though

IMG_1718.JPG

Unfinished sculpture

IMG_9341.JPG

Colored pencil and white ink

IMG_7787.JPG

White pen on black paper

IMG_8780.JPG

Acrylic on board

IMG_8782.JPG

Huge cardboard and marker Indiana Jones
Beautiful! All of those are beautiful! That sculpture of the dragon is amazing! I too went through a dragon drawing phase but that was back in middle school so they're not nearly as good as yours lol

AngelsAbove said:
AngelsAbove said:
AngelsAbove said:
I can't seem to be able to add anything after a photo on mobile... sorry for the spam lol
20190106_133457_by_mesmerick_dcwes93-pre.jpg
Your ability to draw fish is incredible! I can't draw fish to save my life lol

Adriifu said:
I love sketching and drawing, but I took a very long break from it because I became very depressed. I’ve started getting back into it, though. I’ll get some pics when I get home
I suffer from anxiety and depression also. Getting back into drawing and painting has actually helped me fight the anxiety attacks from being so bad, it gives me something to focus on beside whatever is causing the anxiety attack

Adriifu

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
KingD said:
Beautiful! All of those are beautiful! That sculpture of the dragon is amazing! I too went through a dragon drawing phase but that was back in middle school so they're not nearly as good as yours lol

Your ability to draw fish is incredible! I can't draw fish to save my life lol

I suffer from anxiety and depression also. Getting back into drawing and painting has actually helped me fight the anxiety attacks from being so bad, it gives me something to focus on beside whatever is causing the anxiety attack
Yeah, it’s been keeping me distracted so far. I’ve been getting awful headaches every day, so it’s been really hard finding the motivation. I manage.
The Mona Lisa is over a year old. I stopped working on it because I just didn’t feel like it.
I have a lot more lying around somewhere.

Attachments

The_fishy

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
KingD

Thanks! For me, I’m pretty certain the dragons won’t stop. I’ve been drawing them since kindergarten

MotherLizard

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
My drawings seem to be all over the place, seems I need to get a pic of my current one to post. S.O. wanted a warhammer piece and I had to oblige. Seeing all this good art is inspiring me to get back into itthe_glory_of_boredom_and_ink_pens_by_mr_and_ms_bubbles-dbvkvdv.jpg heart_by_mr_and_ms_bubbles-db2sefm.jpg eye_by_mr_and_ms_bubbles-dc235ke.jpg

-Mak-

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
AngelsAbove those are amazing! A lot of people seem to have trouble with fish anatomy (including me lol) but you've nailed it

Betta'sAnonymous

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Thunder_o_b said:
Photography for me. Received my first camera when I was eight years old. I am 62 now.

1. Morning dew in a spiderweb. 5:1 mag.
IMG_6886T copy.0.jpg

386433-R1-055-26_027#1 copy 2.0.jpg

891329-R1-050-23A_023 copy.0.jpg

IMG_1516T2 copy.0.jpg

IMG_4326 copy.jpg

SN#132 copy 3.0.jpg

mushroom20.0.jpg

IMG_2842T copy 2.jpg
#1 is especially neat!

Katie13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
It's been a little while, but I'll see what I can put together on a whI'm here in a minute.

OP
DioAquatics

DioAquatics

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Adriifu said:
Yeah, it’s been keeping me distracted so far. I’ve been getting awful headaches every day, so it’s been really hard finding the motivation. I manage.
The Mona Lisa is over a year old. I stopped working on it because I just didn’t feel like it.
I have a lot more lying around somewhere.
Seems like you and I have the same things going on. I suffer from chronic migraines and those absolutely suck lol. I have bunch of pieces that are half finished do to my lack on interstate's in finishing them.

The_fishy said:
KingD

Thanks! For me, I’m pretty certain the dragons won’t stop. I’ve been drawing them since kindergarten
Keep on with the dragons! They're awesome

MotherLizard said:
My drawings seem to be all over the place, seems I need to get a pic of my current one to post. S.O. wanted a warhammer piece and I had to oblige. Seeing all this good art is inspiring me to get back into itthe_glory_of_boredom_and_ink_pens_by_mr_and_ms_bubbles-dbvkvdv.jpg heart_by_mr_and_ms_bubbles-db2sefm.jpg eye_by_mr_and_ms_bubbles-dc235ke.jpg
You're very talented! Those are beautiful. My drawings can be pretty sporadic too so I can relate to you lol

david1978 said:
My daughter is into body painting on herself. Here are a few I found.
Your daughter has got talent! I tried to do a half Joker face paint thing on myself for Halloween and that didn't come out like I wanted lol oh well

OP
DioAquatics

DioAquatics

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
bettas&cories said:
Wow you guys are good! I do acrylic paintings a ton but they’re just kinda meh.
Those are awesome! I love the 4 piece set with the heroes

david1978 said:
She gets into Halloween a little too much.
Impossible! lol

HelloKittyPowa said:
She looks like she belongs in a Sonic the Hedgehog game or something lol. Nice job!

HelloKittyPowa

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
KingD Yes, I was inspired by the Sonic The Hedgehog game series and an online game called ToonTown Rewritten. xD Thank you.

OP
DioAquatics

DioAquatics

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
HelloKittyPowa said:
KingD Yes, I was inspired by the Sonic The Hedgehog game series and an online game called ToonTown Rewritten. xD Thank you.
She looks awesome! Definitely looks like she belongs in one of the games

New Threads