Any Artists Here?

LittleBlueGuppy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Been working on a dragon today. Pardon how evil it looks, it supposed to look that way, it was supposed to be leviathan. I started off drawing leviathan, but it kind of turned into a regular dragon.

(Please excuse the bad pics)
41A1D0BA-FD32-4CBD-A094-2407E525824C.jpeg
BA2A2E4E-1451-44B9-9A02-C1E48C2C9E0F.jpeg
C2B98D49-3018-4E67-ABB6-319062DF97A9.jpeg
6D6200C4-196A-46F8-8C0D-3E5D90A24F74.jpeg

Cherie G

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
LittleBlueGuppy said:
Been working on a dragon today. Pardon how evil it looks, it supposed to look that way, it was supposed to be leviathan. I started off drawing leviathan, but it kind of turned into a regular dragon.

That is very cool, looks great! I appreciate the way you showed different stages of your drawing, very interesting to see how you progressed with it. Awesome job!

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
LittleBlueGuppy said:

Awesome! Finally some more fantasy stuff on here :D!
I really liked how you showed the different stages. I'm going to try that now.

LittleBlueGuppy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Cherie G said:
That is very cool, looks great! I appreciate the way you showed different stages of your drawing, very interesting to see how you progressed with it. Awesome job!
Canaculus said:
Awesome! Finally some more fantasy stuff on here :D!
I really liked how you showed the different stages. I'm going to try that now.
Thank you! I am still working on it and will soon have more stages to post. I need to draw the serpents neck, and I plan to paint it.

Right now I only have a rough draft of the neck line.
02BA8ED5-52EF-4FDC-80F6-2E582EFC9DD0.jpeg

Fun information, I actually don’t think that leviathan is fantasy. Yes, there is some lie, but to every good lie there is an element of truth. Leviathan is referenced quite a few times in the Bible. In Job 41 it has a very detailed description of him. Archeologists have now found multiple skeletons that fit that description perfectly. In fact, how do we know that this fire breathing sea serpent is extinct? Scientists discover new species every day. Like 97% of the oceans are unexplored. Species of fish that have been long thought to be extinct are being found. Can we really say that there is no leviathan or similar creature still in existence somewhere?

I kind of went off on a rabbit trail, but that’s just some food for thought.

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
LittleBlueGuppy said:
Thank you! I am still working on it and will soon have more stages to post. I need to draw the serpents neck, and I plan to paint it.

Right now I only have a rough draft of the neck line.

Fun information, I actually don’t think that leviathan is fantasy. Yes, there is some lie, but to every good lie there is an element of truth. Leviathan is referenced quite a few times in the Bible. In Job 41 it has a very detailed description of him. Archeologists have now found multiple skeletons that fit that description perfectly. In fact, how do we know that this fire breathing sea serpent is extinct? Scientists discover new species every day. Like 97% of the oceans are unexplored. Species of fish that have been long thought to be extinct are being found. Can we really say that there is no leviathan or similar creature still in existence somewhere?

I kind of went off on a rabbit trail, but that’s just some food for thought.
Oh that's what you meant by Leviathan. Did you ever hear about this?
1576092918790.png

LittleBlueGuppy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Canaculus said:
Oh that's what you meant by Leviathan. Did you ever hear about this?
not that one in particular, but I’ve read about a few.

Working on some weaponry for my book. I still need to draw a falx (one of the main characters carries one).
19422D46-B4DA-41C0-8A49-E166ED154EBC.jpeg
D1C5BDF2-52E5-4928-A232-177BA483F9D2.jpeg

Cherie G

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Lifewithpets said:
I don’t know that I’d call myself an artist but I love to do portraits. I‘ve no imagination so I need something to copy! Unfortunately I can’t draw as much anymore but these are some I did a while back. Picture quality is not great but you get the idea!
Whoa, those are amazing! You are an artist for sure, you really captured some energy there. The subjects seem alive on the paper. Beautiful!!

Also welcome to fishlore!

Lifewithpets

Reaction score
Th
Cherie G said:
Whoa, those are amazing! You are an artist for sure, you really captured some energy there. The subjects seem alive on the paper. Beautiful!!

Also welcome to fishlore!
Thank you.☺

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Lifewithpets said:
I don’t know that I’d call myself an artist but I love to do portraits. I‘ve no imagination so I need something to copy! Unfortunately I can’t draw as much anymore but these are some I did a while back. Picture quality is not great but you get the idea!
As I was scrolling through this page, I saw these and was like "Who posted those photos here?"
Fantastic work! These are world class :).

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
erinw347 said:
I draw cars.
I love the style of the Senna :D!
I'm happy I can easily recognize all of them. Some car drawings I have seen....well....they don't even look like cars.

erinw347

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Canaculus said:
I love the style of the Senna :D!
I'm happy I can easily recognize all of them. Some car drawings I have seen....well....they don't even look like cars.
haha! I’m glad they’re easy to recognize. I usually do supercars but I’m pretty proud of the old corvette.

LittleBlueGuppy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Okay, correction, I don’t need to draw a falx, it’s a spartish hoplite (got the two confused).

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Working on this Bugatti Veyron :D.
1576181598330.png

LittleBlueGuppy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I finished the hoplite
053CE7A1-0BAA-48BB-A430-B788EB26F1BE.jpeg

MissPanda

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Lifewithpets said:
Those are really good! I'm the same way, I draw by looking at something and copying it how I see it.

LittleBlueGuppy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Attempting a Supra for the seventh time... they are not my strong point, lol.
ED87EDE8-3C5E-43BB-B27C-346DEBE102A8.jpeg

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
LittleBlueGuppy said:
Attempting a Supra for the seventh time... they are not my strong point, lol.
ED87EDE8-3C5E-43BB-B27C-346DEBE102A8.jpeg
I haven't drawn one of these yet. I'll have to try it after I finish what I'm working on now.
In case anyone is curious (I know some of you are ;P) I'm working on pictures of four different Bugatti's for a surprise for a friend. One of them is about 99% done (just some shading left to do) and you guys saw how far I am on the Veyron.
I'll post pics of the almost finished one once it's, uh, finished.

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Grey's :D.
1576516190793.png

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom