Any Artists Here? - Page 12

RikkiTikkii

Oh my god I haven’t been here in so long love all the art you guys have going right now!!

I don’t have much to offer besides sketches, so have these missed you all!

Cherie G

Hey everyone! Have been away from fishlore for a while but am really enjoying seeing what everyone has been up to. You all have been posting some amazing and inspiring work!

I was thinking of making the switch from traditional oil paints to water mixable oil paint, has anyone tried them yet any thoughts, tips brand preferences etc? Thanks so much!

Frisbee

I got bored, so I drew this...

yes... he was ejected.

and if you don’t recognize “The Sus Guy” then I don’t know what to think of you.

lucky123

Frisbee said:
I got bored, so I drew this...

yes... he was ejected.

and if you don’t recognize “The Sus Guy” then I don’t know what to think of you.
Haha Is that a character from that imposter game? My niece and nephew are absolutely obsessed with that game lol

Frisbee

lucky123 said:
Haha Is that a character from that imposter game? My niece and nephew are absolutely obsessed with that game lol
Yes, it’s called Among us. It’s pretty much mafia or werewolf but in video game format.

Sus is the abbreviation for suspect. So the sus guy is that one person in the room who is always super suspicious.

lucky123

Frisbee said:
Yes, it’s called Among us. It’s pretty much mafia or werewolf but in video game format.

Sus is the abbreviation for suspect. So the sus guy is that one person in the room who is always super suspicious.
Ok! Really good drawing by the way!

Frisbee

lucky123 said:
Ok! Really good drawing by the way!
Here are some more impostor portraits.

lucky123

Frisbee

My most recent creation.
Based off of this fella...

lucky123

Frisbee said:
My most recent creation.
Based off of this fella...
I showed these to my niece and she got a kick out of it!!! She loved them!

Frisbee

More Among Us fan art.

Frisbee

Also a random person cause I’m bored... don’t even tell me, I already know she’s weird. I’ve never been good at people.

Frisbee

This is my current project.

Betta'sAnonymous

Frisbee said:
This is my current project.
I can't draw fish. They don't translate well into stick figures.

StarGirl

Frisbee said:
Also a random person cause I’m bored... don’t even tell me, I already know she’s weird. I’ve never been good at people.
I think the eye is too far back thats what is making it look strange.

AggressiveAquatics

I’m by no means an artist but I do like to doodle. I can’t find a single piece of paperwork or something I write on that doesn’t have a doodle on it

Frisbee

Some doodles from today.

HakeyrKelly

DioAquatics said:
As the title states, are there any artists on here? I myself am an artist, or at least I used to be. I used to draw all the time in middle and high school. I also went to college for visual arts and graduated with my associates in arts. I personally like pencil drawing and painting with acrylic paints. I stopped drawing and painting a couple years back but I'm trying to get into it. I had a bunch of extra canvases and paint from my painting days (they were surprisingly still good). I want this thread to be for anyone who is artist and wants to share pictures of their work. I will be sharing pictures of my work when I finish them.

I enjoy drawing and painting digitally. Currently drawing atla characters. My instagram is Drawingwith.h.

AggressiveAquatics

Frisbee said:
Some doodles from today.
If those are doodles it puts my drawings to shame lol

Cheesecake

Been busy with school, so I haven't had the chance to draw much.
But someone requested that I draw them a Ford GT, so here it is!

Cowardlyslimeball

I
DioAquatics said:
As the title states, are there any artists on here? I myself am an artist, or at least I used to be. I used to draw all the time in middle and high school. I also went to college for visual arts and graduated with my associates in arts. I personally like pencil drawing and painting with acrylic paints. I stopped drawing and painting a couple years back but I'm trying to get into it. I had a bunch of extra canvases and paint from my painting days (they were surprisingly still good). I want this thread to be for anyone who is artist and wants to share pictures of their work. I will be sharing pictures of my work when I finish them.
I like to draw too! mostly graphite or charcoal, I guess I'm alright at drawing but my main problem is being to much of a perfectionist, I take so long on one drawing that eventually I'll get to bored of seeing it, and stop working on it, so I have dozens of half finished drawings! The art form I'm best at though is sculpting with Polymer Clay. this is one of my most recent sculptures! It took me about 7 hours to complete, and is about 3 inches long. Hope you like it!

Cheesecake

Random monster drawing. Pretty happy with it .

Cheesecake

Okay I'm SUPER happy with this one. It's called "Mimic."
(FYI a Mimic is a creature that can morph itself into any shape.)

Ghelfaire

I mostly do photography and have started doing little clay sculptures now but I used to do pointillism.

FinalFins

Cheesecake said:
Okay I'm SUPER happy with this one. It's called "Mimic."
(FYI a Mimic is a creature that can morph itself into any shape.)
That reminds me of the terminator in the latest movie.

V1K

I like drawing/painting/digital/pixel art. Here's a painting, and an easter egg with some fish. My avatar is also my making.

Frisbee

Tried painting again.

Opinions?

V1K

A new painting.

ArowanaQueen

Frisbee said:
Some doodles from today.
Your doodle looks like what I cannot do even if I sit with 68 different pencils and automatic drawing paper for 8 hours.

V1K

ArowanaQueen said:
Your doodle looks like what I cannot do even if I sit with 68 different pencils and automatic drawing paper for 8 hours.
What the heck is automatic drawing paper?

ArowanaQueen

V1K said:
What the heck is automatic drawing paper?
Some weird stuff from my imagination.....

Dippiedee

'Artist' feels like a stretch but I like to draw. I have a terrible habit of throwing away drawings and deleting pictures because I hate clutter, then wishing I still had them months later...

And this is an MS paint doodle lol

Cherie G

Dippiedee said:
'Artist' feels like a stretch but I like to draw. I have a terrible habit of throwing away drawings and deleting pictures because I hate clutter, then wishing I still had them months later...

And this is an MS paint doodle lol

I encourage you to keep your drawings, especially if you are having second thoughts later. For me saving most of what I draw or paint has had a few major benefits. I organize them in chronological order and by medium since I use several different ones. That way when I am feeling frustrated or like I am not progressing I can go back through my sketch books or other saved pieces and it gives me a much better perspective and I can see my improvement. Also if I drew or painted something, even if I don't like it or am not satisfied, I still learn alot from the process so saving those helps me member lessons learned. Not sure if any of that would be helpful to you, but I say if you are having regrets about throwing drawings away you should keep them, just find a storage method that eases your hate for clutter (if that's an option). Take care!

KatLovesCoffee

I made an ornament today out of our new kitty. <3

ETA: well not out of him. But of him. Lol.

StarGirl

KatLovesCoffee said:
I made an ornament today out of our new kitty. <3

ETA: well not out of him. But of him. Lol.
I think you mean ....of.....lol Very cute! I like it.

KatLovesCoffee

StarGirl said:
I think you mean ....of.....lol Very cute! I like it.
Lol yes. That’s what I meant. Thank you!

Cherie G

Love your ornament Kat, what a clever idea!

MomOfLiveBearers

I'm not as good as a lot of the people on here. But I painted my Ivory mystery snail Franny chewing on a planet in space.

MomOfLiveBearers

And here's a painting of Emerald Bay in lake tahoe I did as a christmas gift for someone.

AcornTheBetta

MomOfLiveBearers said:
And here's a painting of Emerald Bay in lake tahoe I did as a christmas gift for someone.
I know exactly where that is! I have even stood at a point that has almost the same view as this painting does!

MomOfLiveBearers

AcornTheBetta said:
I know exactly where that is! I have even stood at a point that has almost the same view as this painting does!
Me too. I used to live in Tahoe.

AcornTheBetta

MomOfLiveBearers said:
Me too. I used to live in Tahoe.
It's a pretty place, but I find it is really dry and drys out my skin. IDK if anyone else has this problem...

AggressiveAquatics

Bold and brash. Inspired by squidward

Cherie G

Had a good time doing a live watercolor paint along on you tube this morning, was so much fun! Turned out ok, but learned alot and pushed me a little too since it was live. I usually watch the videos after the fact and can pause or rewind if I need to. The artist who did the paint along is Sarah Burns, she has many great watercolor, gouache and oil painting videos on you tube.

Frisbee

Cherie G said:
Had a good time doing a live watercolor paint along on you tube this morning, was so much fun! Turned out ok, but learned alot and pushed me a little too since it was live. I usually watch the videos after the fact and can pause or rewind if I need to. The artist who did the paint along is Sarah Burns, she has many great watercolor, gouache and oil painting videos on you tube.
That looks really cool!

Cheesecake

I drew a Samurai!!

Frisbee

Cheesecake said:
I drew a Samurai!!
I hope that is a helmet or mask, not his real face...

Cheesecake

Frisbee said:
I hope that is a helmet or mask, not his real face...
Lol it's a mask. Samurai masks were designed to scare their enemies.

Betta'sAnonymous

Cheesecake said:
Lol it's a mask. Samurai masks were designed to scare their enemies.
Who he fighting....Ichigo? Looks like he part hollow! I would probably run or throw feces myself!

sable

Oh! I draw! Mostly I just doodle my characters, but I'm hoping to learn botanical illustration. One of my characters is a fish-person though :-D
This is something I drew for Halloween and then a little doodle.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom