Any Artists Here?

DioAquatics

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
As the title states, are there any artists on here? I myself am an artist, or at least I used to be. I used to draw all the time in middle and high school. I also went to college for visual arts and graduated with my associates in arts. I personally like pencil drawing and painting with acrylic paints. I stopped drawing and painting a couple years back but I'm trying to get into it. I had a bunch of extra canvases and paint from my painting days (they were surprisingly still good). I want this thread to be for anyone who is artist and wants to share pictures of their work. I will be sharing pictures of my work when I finish them.

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Yes please dig them up! I'd love to see

That's the name of that Pokemon. I don't watch anymore but one of my friends plays Pokemon Go so I've heard him mention it
Actually, this might take me a few days. Hopefully the thread is still active then. If I'm going to post my art photos, might as well try and go all out.

Annie59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I am or try anyway lol. I have a couple people wanting me to do some work for them. I paint and draw

Annie59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have a post on here also about art. Look at the post..Art just what I do... I can't repost my art because I'm on my phone lol.

pakals

Valued Member
Reaction score
I used to paint with acrylics a lot, too, but I left most of them at my parents' house when I graduated. I just have one with me now. It's not much; just one of those "I'm bored" projects from a couple years ago.. I can't really do anything anymore, though. I have really bad vision that's supposed to get worse until I'm eventually totally blind. Anything I try to do anymore would end up looking like a weird blob.

Attachments

DioAquatics

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I used to sketch a bit but wasn’t too fond of paper, and am now a body painter
Wow you’re incredibly talented! I’ve seen lots of videos on Facebook of people body painting like that and creating some insane illusions on their body.

I have been working on it since august. They keep taking longer to make and I am pretty busy.
Those are some nice drawings! I’ve tried drawing fish before and I suck at it lol either that or I didn’t apply myself that much. Maybe I’ll try again

Nice job! Only big things I’ve ever painted are walls in a house.... with one color lol

That counts! Lol

I used to paint with acrylics a lot, too, but I left most of them at my parents' house when I graduated. I just have one with me now. It's not much; just one of those "I'm bored" projects from a couple years ago.. I can't really do anything anymore, though. I have really bad vision that's supposed to get worse until I'm eventually totally blind. Anything I try to do anymore would end up looking like a weird blob.
That painting is great! I didn’t start using acrylic paints til I got into college and I love it. I have a few of my old (really bad) paintings from college but I’m planning on reusing the canvases for some new projects lol

Top Bottom