Another Sad Post :o( (Renewed)

Jon

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Re: Another Sad Post (

that's sad that things come down to this... no i haven't seen that movie but i might rent it thank you for suggesting it.

whatsafish7

Valued Member
Reaction score
Re: Another Sad Post (

i agree I'm not for capitol punishment. theese guys have some sick minds though

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hello everyone, once again. This is a very old thread but we have many new members now. I thought I'd post something here so that it would come up on the top of the board again. I want as many people as possible to know about this horrible animal cruelty.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Considering what the drug runners do to people, this doesn't surprise me.. it's a sad world that doesn't value life. :'(

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Sorry if this is a little unwanted, but I think it needs to be said. What the **** do these people think they are doing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That is just plain creul!!!!!(I just broke my keyboard because I am so **** off right now because of this)
Tom

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Wow, old topic. I think America should be a little more stricter withy criminals. A lot of criminals come to America bcuz of its......uh...forgot the word

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Ya, here, the punishment for anything, shown in a comic newspaper article, is a slap on the wrist and a stiff $10 fine.
Tom

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Tom said:
Ya, here, the punishment for anything, shown in a comic newspaper article, is a slap on the wrist and a stiff $10 fine.
Tom
I dunno if its funny or serious? ???

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Stradius011 said:
Tom said:
Tom
I dunno if its funny or serious? ???
It's a little of both. The whole comic goes like, there is a guy that looks like Jason from the horror movies(can't remember which) with all of this criminal stuff, and a citizen saying to a police officer 'Aren't you going to arrest him?', then the cop saying 'I did...' and a nearby judge saying, 'And I released him, but not after a slap on the wrist and a stiff $10 fine.'.
Tom

Sabi

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Isabella said:
I just read an article in a foreign newspaper (written in another language so I cannot scan it and post it here). However the source of this article is our DEA. So I went on DEA news website and found the information provided in English. Everyone should know about this.

If you think painting fish is terrible, wait till you hear this story. I can't believe what people are willing to do for money. And how blinded they are by money, and how insensitive to animal suffering. Whenever I think that "I just have found out some terrible news", there's always other news ahead, worse than the previous one(s). Where does it all end?

Guess who they use as "mules" to smuggle drugs from Colombia to U.S.A.? Puppies, small Labrador puppies. They cut their bellies and implant packages with drugs inside of them. Then close the bellies up and they fly these puppies to New York via regular passenger airplanes. They have smuggled many kilograms of drugs this way, worth millions of dollars. When the puppies are in the US, they cut their bellies open and remove the packages. Then they kill the puppies and throw them out in garbage cans. I can't even write about this anymore ... :'( They all deserve to get a life sentence in prison.

I leave the rest to you. Here is the article:

EDIT (August 28, 2007): Hello everyone, once again. This is a very old thread but we have many new members now. I thought I'd post something here so that it would come up on the top of the board again. I want as many people as possible to know about this horrible animal cruelty.
They don't deserve a life sentence they all ought to be hung!!!! > >

The poor poor pups!!! Little innocent creatures being used like they are pieces of rag! Its plain heartlessness. I can't understand HOW can ANY body be so cruel. I mean, man, comon, that's a life, a young one at that! Dogs Trust Man, imagine the poor pups being cut up by someone they're suppose to be secure by. Agh!

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
:'( :'( OMG, I want to cut those people open, stuff some drugs into them patch them up and ship them off somewhere, and then throw thme out in the garbage. > That makes me so mad. I want to go home right now and just hug my 2 dogs to death and hold them. Natalie

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I see this, yet am being told by my elected officials that America is winning the war on drugs.

Some people just suck. As I think I've said before, I just can't condone the death sentence for anyone, but I sure as heck can condone putting them in a small cell, throwing away the key (literally), and giving them a meal of rice and water every day. If Buddhist ascetics can live on rice and water for years, so can scum like this.
Of course, we'll give them a choice. They can do that or they can work (for the rest of their life), in some horrible job in order to get a better cell and better food. No TV, no Internet, no continued education. You've proven that you're worthless if you do this kind of thing.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
sadly, the US injustice system only seems to reward criminals.. all the PC **** has made it a bad thing for a criminal to be treated like -- a criminal! hey, someone that butchers a child has better health care than i do.. isn't that a kick in the pants for ya?

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
FLBettaCouple said:
sadly, the US injustice system only seems to reward criminals.. all the PC **** has made it a bad thing for a criminal to be treated like -- a criminal! hey, someone that butchers a child has better health care than i do.. isn't that a kick in the pants for ya?
Yep, and they get better meals than lots of people who are far better human beings than they are. They are guaranteed a warm spot to sleep in at night. When I worked at an orthopedic clinic, there were criminals who received, for free, treatment from some of the top orthopedic docs in the Twin Cities. So if you need knee surgery, and if you time it right, you can have it done on the taxpayer's dollar if you just rob a convenience store (but you need to be in jail when the damage goes from being annoying to being impossible to live with).

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
LOL.. so there's the answer to being unable to afford a overpriced medical procedure.. and they say crime doesn't pay! it does in america!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I absolutely agree with everyone here.

sirdarksol said:
I just can't condone the death sentence for anyone, but I sure as heck can condone putting them in a small cell, throwing away the key (literally), and giving them a meal of rice and water every day. If Buddhist ascetics can live on rice and water for years, so can scum like this.
Exactly!

aarathi

Reaction score
It was really sad news. the drug dealers take different methods for bringing drugs into the country. the government should take any action against it.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads