Another Person

Seth S.

Reaction score
New to the forums sort of. I have been browsing the various topics for a while and figured it was about time I actually made an account to ask my own questions when they pop up.

Any other info people usually put in an intro?

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I don’t know. I’ve never heard an intro before. Pretty cool idea though! Tell us more. What fish do you favor?

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Greetings and welcome to Fshlore

You could list how long you have been keeping fish. What equipment you use. Things like that

Seth S.

Reaction score
I think its been about 7 months now or so since I got back into it all. I would have to say my favorite fishies are the polys and puffers. I got several polys of varying size in 2 different tanks and a puffer in another. As far as equipment goes. All of them are aqueon tanks, they have aqauclears, and the fluval led 3.0 lights.

Nothing fancy as of now, I would like to eventually try canister filters or a sump.

WTFish?

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Seth S. said:
Is it normal for the text to be hyperlinked if you use specific words?
Welcome, and yes, there is a glossary/index thing here that will link to that page even if you don’t want it to. Lol. Like cycle. See?

aussieJJDude

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome. Some also mention their interests and whatnot, as many have similar interests and bond over that.

Once again, welcome!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom