Another newbie here!

Mansoboy

Hi all!

I'm Joan, from Barcelona, new on the aquarium world since two months (and two more reading this forum).

Just want to thank you all for the knowledge shared everyday, really appreciate. I'm quite excited about this new hobbie, hope to care fish and plants well!

See you here!

BlackMolly99

Hi !!!!
Welcome to FishLore!
What kind of fish do you have, or are planning on getting?

Mansoboy

Thanks Blackmolly!!

I have a Marina 20 gallon high aquarium.
Did a 1 month cycle with plants. Then, introduced per week 3 male platys, 3 male guppys, 1 SAE and 6 CPD.. the last ones were in bad shape, came directly from the distributor. They had dropsy and sunken belly. As SAE got sick too and 2 CPDs died, my LFS told me to return them back to take care properly. It was hard to see fishes go down..luckily my LFS is a really nice guy and take care of them!
After that, did 2 weeks reset with only a Pleco and 2 weeks ago introduced 8 cardinals. Now I'm working on secure a healthy and happy aquarium for the critters here some photos:

BlackMolly99

Sorry about the fish
Your tank looks amazing though!
I love the drift wood and live plants.

Dennis57

Hi and Welcome to Fishlore. Sorry to hear about the rough start you had.

Daniodude

Mansoboy

Yep thats something to think about. I've completed the stock with:
12 Cardinal
8 Pygmy corys
6 Yellow Neocaridina Shrimp
Some different snails

Unfortunately, 4 Cardinal passed away by a recent ICH+fin rot situation that I'm still treating : (

The pleco was re-home past week. Next wednesday wilk end the heat treatment and will add some otos, the tank has growth a good quantity of algae for them.

Thinking about adding a swortail in space left!!

AquaJunkie

Welcome

“stay fishy “

Kryptonian

Welcome!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom