Another Foster of Ours

Discussion in 'Dogs' started by bolivianbaby, Jan 7, 2013.

1. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

This sweet, laid-back boy is Dragon. I named him after Puff the Magic Dragon because he looks so scary, but is so sweet (typical pit bull, IME).

Not sure why he hasn't been adopted yet. He's housebroken, crate-trained, awesome with other dogs, and LOVES children. He's already been neutered, microchipped, and vaccinated. Plus, he's a hottie, IMO.

Attached Files:

2. GordinianWell Known MemberMember

What a cutie!! I love pits!

3. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Thanks, dolphinlover101! He is definitely an ambassador for these wonderful dogs:)

4. GordinianWell Known MemberMember

He's so beautiful!

I've never actually owned a pit, but I think they're such an amazing and misunderstood breed. I know I only plan on owning pit bulls in my life; then hopefully I can educate people on their actual personalities, rather than what people make them out to be.

5. LorenHuskyValued MemberMember

Handsome dog you got there! :) I want to say that Pits are misunderstood but I honestly don't know any.

6. JahnikarValued MemberMember

Oh my goodness, he's adorable! I would adopt him in a heartbeat if I was closer!

7. ToniaWell Known MemberMember

Awww, he looks so sweet!!! I'm sure you'll find a wonderful home from him and I totally agree, pits have gained a bad reputation thanks to the idiots out there that abuse them, mistreat other animals and use them for fighting or other aggressive acts.

Most of the pits and pit mixes I've met while grooming pets or working in vet clinics have been the most gentle and loving pets.

Best of luck with finding Sweet Magic Dragon a great home!! I know the rewards of fostering are so amazing especially when you have a success story, please do let us know when Dragon gets his new home, I know I'll be cheering for him!

8. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Thanks, folks!

Jahnikar-we can transport him.

I have been hooked on these dogs ever since I fostered my first one as a favor to a friend.

9. JahnikarValued MemberMember

Darn it BB why did you have to tell me that? :giggle: I'll PM you ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice