Another batch of Swordtail fry

Jason

Well Known
Reaction score
Yep it happened again, After much rearranging I have now got my first batch of approx 14 in my 17gal by themselves (corys +tetras coming soon) and 18 of the 2nd batch in my breeder box. They arn't as dark as the first as the mother is yellow not orange. There is also a few of the 2nd batch swimming around in the 17 & 39gal.

Once they get bigger I'll take my share and giveaway/sell the rest.

My next projects are to breed Angelfish which I still need a male of and Bristlenose Catfish.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Cool!!! Love having fry!!! Sounds like you got it all figured out. Good luck.
Carol

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
J-Man said:
Yep it happened again, After much rearranging I have now got my first batch of approx 14 in my 17gal by themselves (corys +tetras coming soon) and 18 of the 2nd batch in my breeder box. They arn't as dark as the first as the mother is yellow not orange. There is also a few of the 2nd batch swimming around in the 17 & 39gal.

Once they get bigger I'll take my share and giveaway/sell the rest.

My next projects are to breed Angelfish which I still need a male of and Bristlenose Catfish.
Wow, angelfish fry. I wonder what that looks like. I never knew angelfish were livebearers. That would be so cute: minI angelfish-shaped fish. Good luck with that project!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
They are darling , if you do a forum search Isabella and I both have posted pics of angelfish fry at about all stages of growth

New Threads