Announcement: Vishaquatics Nursery will Officially Be Closing

Vishaquatics
The Vishaquatics nursery operations will officially be closing down soon during May and June of 2021.

Around a year ago at this time, I had originally announced my plans to shutdown in anticipation of future plans for college. However, as many of you know, the COVID-19 pandemic caused some unexpected issues for in-person college attendance, so I was able to continue the business for another year while attending college from home. A year later, it now seems that things are going to back to normal. I will be shutting down (and for real this time!) :)

I plan to return to college in-person, hence I am shutting down my nursery operation. I will now address questions that may arise from this announcement:

Will Vishaquatics be selling anything in the future?
For the time being, I am planning to sell aquarium plant fertilizer online. Fertilizer I plan on selling include the APT line of fertilizer, base-substrate fertilizer, and root tabs. Mineralized topsoil may also be an option in the future, though not entirely sure yet. I will likely not be selling any sort of live plant in the foreseeable future.

Will you still be active on the forum and contactable?
I plan to stay an active member of the FishLore community, though my response times may be slightly delayed. If you'd like to get into contact with me, please feel free to reach out to me via PM and I will be sure to answer your message as soon as possible.

Are there any plants or equipment left for sale?
Yes! Please stay tuned for an announcement that will be going up shortly that will give a full inventory of my mother plants left for sale, and prices/package deals. Most of the plants available for sale will be grown emersed (above the water). Most plants are not available in submersed form at the moment, nor will they be anytime soon since most of my grow-out tanks have halted production. I will also have some equipment up for sale as well, including lightly used heaters, pumps, and lights.

It has been a great privilege and an honor to provide plants to the wonderful members of this forum, and I am truly grateful for the endless amount of support that this community has given my business over the years. I have immensely enjoyed working with various people on the forum and seeing the beautiful tanks that they create! Thank you all!

THANK YOU RAQUASWAP - VISHAQUATICS.png

Betta'sAnonymous
Well, best of luck to you!

Coradee
Our members will miss being able to buy your lovely plants, glad you’ll still be here & able to offer advice on them.
My best wishes for you going forward, enjoy college :)

Berryblue
We wish you lots of success in college Vishaquatics and we look forward to the plant empire you will build when you graduate.

Vishaquatics
Betta'sAnonymous Coradee Berryblue Thank you all for your kind words, I truly appreciate it!

JettsPapa
I work for an agency of the TAMU system, which announced last week they're going back to the pre-covid class and work environment as of June 1. I don't suppose that's where you're going?

mimo91088
Best of luck my friend!

Vishaquatics
JettsPapa said:
I work for an agency of the TAMU system, which announced last week they're going back to the pre-covid class and work environment as of June 1. I don't suppose that's where you're going?
That's cool! I got to a UC school, which is also resuming in-person for the fall semester.

mimo91088 said:
Best of luck my friend!
Thank you so much!

jpaquatics
Good luck! I’m in the same situation!
JettsPapa said:
That’s where I’m currently going!

Top Bottom